Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Dedicated point system time frame

Quote Originally Posted by Dinat View Post
    It's early.....mistake on my part. Thank you teacher, I will pay attention...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Touchy as well apparently. Shame.

User

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggun View Post
    Last that I heard is that SAPSA don't issue DS letters Jan to March due to membership expire in March. Phone SAPSA office and speak to Sebella.
    Here is the real story :

SAPS take so long to process the stuff that the expiry of membership in March becomes an issue.
    Sebella did issue DS letters in Jan and Feb but none in March. Every letter thus issued had to be redone because of SAPS querying the expiry date.
    If the membership period is changed to Jan-Dec (as has been discussed before) the same issue will arise during Oct/Nov/Dec.
    To me the only possible way out of this is to allow early membership renewal as a prerequisite to requesting a DS staus letter during the preceding three months before a standard renewal.
    So start pressurizing your provincial chairmen to sort this out.

And do as Psychosis says - follow the correct channels (and if they don't work start planning to replace the problems in those channels)

User

Psychosis is correct wrt the channel one needs to follow: your club needs to speak to your province. A form gets sent from your province that you and your club chairman needs to sign. On this form your last six shoots are indicated(DS points). Signed form is returned to province, they sign and it gets sent on to SAPSA. DS letter appears in your inbox shortly hereafter, obviously if you have accrued enough points.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    Touchy as well apparently. Shame.
    Very.....but you forgiven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

It gets a bit confusing i have a Dedicated letter from SAPSA dated May this year but now i have to prove all over again that i have more than 6 points .The SA Hunters and NHSA have much more user friendly systems in check .Just for interest sake the Provintial Chairman stays half a block from me and cannot get him to sign the paperwork off it has to go through a 3rd party .

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbarb View Post
    It gets a bit confusing i have a Dedicated letter from SAPSA dated May this year but now i have to prove all over again that i have more than 6 points .The SA Hunters and NHSA have much more user friendly systems in check .Just for interest sake the Provintial Chairman stays half a block from me and cannot get him to sign the paperwork off it has to go through a 3rd party .
    What province is that ?

User

Vaal Triangle

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samizat45 View Post
    Here is the real story :

SAPS take so long to process the stuff that the expiry of membership in March becomes an issue.
    Sebella did issue DS letters in Jan and Feb but none in March. Every letter thus issued had to be redone because of SAPS querying the expiry date.
    If the membership period is changed to Jan-Dec (as has been discussed before) the same issue will arise during Oct/Nov/Dec.
    To me the only possible way out of this is to allow early membership renewal as a prerequisite to requesting a DS staus letter during the preceding three months before a standard renewal.
    So start pressurizing your provincial chairmen to sort this out.

And do as Psychosis says - follow the correct channels (and if they don't work start planning to replace the problems in those channels)
    Isn't there a clause about you being allowed 3/6 months leeway after the DSS has lapsed to renew it... that you colds use in the motivation thereof?

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbarb View Post
    Dude the only proof you should need is the email trail (if it even goes there) and your current DSS letter.

I have it when things get tagled for no apparent reason.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2