Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Faerie Glen Fri 14/07, Robber shot, unlicensed firearm recovered

Well done!! Hope for a quick recovery

User

Terrible braai intrusion selection by the bad guys. If bad guys want to interrupt my braai, there's a possibility of facing 4 or more armed civilians, depending on who I invited. I believe most Gunsiter's braais will be similar. Don't mess with an okes braai indeed!

I hope the defender makes a full recovery in quick time. I also hope SAPS doesn't give him a lot of grief with the investigation and almost standard procedure of confiscating his firearm "for ballistics".

User

Quote Originally Posted by Boossty View Post
    Close friends of mine. Luckily all ended rather well considering the circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    If you're allowed, please share some details on SAPS' opening of an inquest and if they took his firearm. Always interesting to know that. I believe the same SAPS branch is responsible for my neighbourhood too so an indication of how they operate would be appreciated.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tetelestai View Post
    If you're allowed, please share some details on SAPS' opening of an inquest and if they took his firearm. Always interesting to know that. I believe the same SAPS branch is responsible for my neighbourhood too so an indication of how they operate would be appreciated.
    His firearm was not taken by SAPS. Can also confirm that bullet was succesfully removed from his shoulder on Monday during surgery without complications. His lady friend has been informed that 2nd suspect may have been apprehended and she will go to try identify him bit later on. SAPS told him that because BG fired first,there is no opening of inquest towards him.

User

His firearm was not taken by SAPS. Can also confirm that bullet was succesfully removed from his shoulder on Monday during surgery without complications. His lady friend has been informed that 2nd suspect may have been apprehended and she will go to try identify him bit later on. SAPS told him that because BG fired first,there is no opening of inquest towards him.

because the BG fired first... what a load of....

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    Just the messenger.

User

Just the messenger.

Ja nee I understand.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tetelestai View Post
    I believe the same SAPS branch is responsible for my neighbourhood too so an indication of how they operate would be appreciated.
    Garsfontein precinct.
    As to how who operates, it depends on who the detective on the case is.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    Have to agree with Bowhunter's objection.

The way I see shid happening in my driveway is that one or more BG's will run into my property behind my car. As the first one points me there will be outbound fire. I'm not waiting for them to shoot first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast