Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    The girls are hawt enough to forgive you easily.
    That brunette's got a lovely pair of lungs!

User

Default Re: Ban on knives being delivered to shoppers' doors proposed by UK Government

Quote Originally Posted by Maroelas View Post
    That brunette's got a lovely pair of lungs!
    Jip, she does make it worth it. Her character is less appealing though, but that's not the point.

Default Re: Ban on knives being delivered to shoppers' doors proposed by UK Government

It is illegal to sell a blade longer than 7.62cm to anyone under 18? How long is a butter knife?

I suppose this is all "perfectly reasonable", after all, why would anyone need a weapon to slice bread?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Keeper View Post
    It is illegal to sell a blade longer than 7.62cm to anyone under 18? How long is a butter knife?

I suppose this is all "perfectly reasonable", after all, why would anyone need a weapon to slice bread?
    I believe everyone should have something in 7.62. pistol is OK, Belt fed is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    I believe everyone should have something in 7.62. pistol is OK, Belt fed is better.
    the irony of the measurement didn't escape me :)

I wonder how they settled on three inches as being somehow too dangerous for a person under 18 to handle? Are British people not allowed to let their kids help out in the kitchen or the garden?

How to farmers bring up their children - with a farming simulator?

User

What about scissors then? Don't all children have those in their pencil cases?

You laugh. The UK is stuffed.

My wife was in Tesco 2 years ago and wanted to make a lemon cake.

She was not allowed to buy more than two lemons at a time. The reason, three could be used to blind people.... I kid you not!

She laughed, bought two that morning and went back an hour later for the other one.... yeah.. I know, she lives dangerously.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

People do carry knives if they need to work with them. People carry Leatherman multitools etc. Hauling it out on a bus may cause a bit of hysteria I admit - people are funny like that. But it's not all crazy, farmers use knives, go hunting, skin stuff etc. Certainly not like in SA. But yes, the laws are a but puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    You laugh. The UK is stuffed.My wife was in Tesco 2 years ago and wanted to make a lemon cake.She was not allowed to buy more than two lemons at a time. The reason, three could be used to blind people.... I kid you not!She laughed, bought two that morning and went back an hour later for the other one.... yeah.. I know, she lives dangerously
    Can't believe that. That seems absurd. Certainly not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Can't believe that. That seems absurd. Certainly not the case.
    It is difficult to believe, however they never arrested her on her second lemon run.

She also managed to leave the UK and re-enter again this year.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast