Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Hijack at fuel station

Man hijacked at the fuel station.
    BG shoves gun in the car before the driver even knows what's going on.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...84705394876318

User

Default Re: Hijack at fuel station

Scary stuff.....So quick...

User

Extremely quick! Doubt it's their first time either.. The BG's are very calm by the looks of it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by AJ999 View Post
    Extremely quick! Doubt it's their first time either.. The BG's are very calm by the looks of it.
    I'm pretty sure they didn't use their legally purchased blue luxury car for this stint.
    How many times you hear that these okes are often ex cops or military, or even guys that were involved in civil war.

The guy dealing with the driver obliviously doesnt care about cellphones or things like that, just wanted the guy to comply and get him out of the vehicle with as little fuss as possible.
    I wouldn't be surprised if other customers or petrol jockeys didnt know what was happening until they pissed off and the old toppie raised the alarm.

I think the old toppie did what was right for that particular event, of course, during that moment it is impossible to know what exactly to do for that event while its happening, and every situation has it's own rulebook. Hopefully these thugs get the long arm of the law.

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post

I think the old toppie did what was right for that particular event, .
    Agreed. Cars are replaceable, lives are not.

Banned

Not trying to be brave or Rambo. Please think with me: the first assailant gives the driver a huge gap by putting his hands and arms into the window. One could theoretically grab his gun hand and start to fight back. If the car was idling even better - just grab the gun hand and floor the pedal. What worries me more is the second armed assailant - would he be willing to take a shot through a window with the chance of hitting his partner?

User

Although situational awareness plays a role here too.. Had he noticed and looked at the car pulling in, he'd have had an opportunity to drive off as soon as he saw BG number one getting out their car.
    Another point is that I always get out of my car when filling up. Not only to ensure that the petrol attendant puts the correct petrol/diesel in, but I have a far better vantage point being able to see all around me. I always watch entrance/exits of petrol stations while filling up. Do it without thinking these days. Just another day in gangster's paradise.

User

Quote Originally Posted by AJ999 View Post
    Although situational awareness plays a role here too.. Had he noticed and looked at the car pulling in, he'd have had an opportunity to drive off as soon as he saw BG number one getting out their car.
    I'm not attacking you or anything, But it's a petrol station?

Cars pull in and out, with drivers getting in and out all the time, they were so quick how would one know they were going to hijack him?

Looks like this is the in thing now. Saw a video where they robbed a guy in a Porsche by the pumps. Didn't take his car but they took his belongings. Happened in Sandton area.

User

When you are filling up it may be a good idea to get out your car?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast