Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Howa HCR

User

Default Re: Howa HCR

Quote Originally Posted by Peashooter View Post
    I feel its overpriced. The 6.5CR actions was sold loose by Kloppers for R8600 a few weeks ago. Add a Gunwarrior chassis for 8 K and you have a real solid shooter.
    Then add another R5k if you want to shoot anything longer than 72mm, or jus over R2k if you buy warrior bottom metal.
    i am toying with the idea of a warrior chassis,just there are some hidden costs to take into consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedelight View Post
    Then add another R5k if you want to shoot anything longer than 72mm, or jus over R2k if you buy warrior bottom metal.
    i am toying with the idea of a warrior chassis,just there are some hidden costs to take into consideration
    These costs is why ended up ordering from MDT. Local chasis makers all ended at quoted to me for 17 000. Including 1 mag for my Rem 700.

Even with customs, vat and shipping the MDT came to 12000 and I got 2 magazines.
    Sure I waited about 1.5 months for permits.
    But the saving made up for it.

User

i use a Alpha or Accurate mag in the chassis - they can for sure be loaded longer than the AICS mags (they dont have the blinder plate in front) , i will measure asap.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4