Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Where did you get yours from and at what price? I have tried the Cense acrylic versions, but I will not go that direction again. Currently using MSA Sordin Supremes but want to try the combination of double electronics. Hope it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by RI CAR View Post
    I ended up buyong the "3m Peltor TEP-100 Tactical Digital Earplug".

[http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/com...500...682142&rt=rud]

They are digital and work well plus they allow for double protection (in-ear and ear-muff) when required.

I really do enjoy these when shooting a rifle, it's just so brilliant to not have a "can" in the way. Only problem I now have is that I'm worried I'm going to lose one or both....will be a rather costly loss...sigh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: In-Ear Protection

I did have a passive in-ear previously that I used with an electronic external but it was not great for hearing. Using double electronics is great!

I bought these on a trip abroad but it was costly (around 6 or 7k). Another thing is that these are not custom fit...but there are really comfy plugs that go with them which seal really well so not too fussed.

Another things that appealed to me was that for around Us$100-150 you can get a replacement earpiece from 3M.

User

Current quote is R8000, but I am way past cheap hearing protection - too late for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RI CAR View Post
    I did have a passive in-ear previously that I used with an electronic external but it was not great for hearing. Using double electronics is great!

I bought these on a trip abroad but it was costly (around 6 or 7k). Another thing is that these are not custom fit...but there are really comfy plugs that go with them which seal really well so not too fussed.

Another things that appealed to me was that for around Us$100-150 you can get a replacement earpiece from 3M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2