User

Default pighunting over hounds

Hi you guys, im new with this forum type stuff, but will give it a try! Ive started my own pack of dogs about three years ago hunting bushpigs in the middelburg stofberg area! Ive spent a lot of time researching the american style of hog hunting and think im quite successful at it! My pack comprises of two ambull crosses and then three bluetick coonhound crosses wich makes a pack of five. I got two pedigree coonhound puppies last month but they are still young! They will replace my old ambull bitch in 2019 when she will be 10 years old. The reason why im writing is im looking for pointers and advise on hunting pigs. It seems that whenever i put the dogs on a pig, they excell at catching it but because i dont have a big pack of hounds i struggle to hunt inside the cornfields! We do very good in the kloofs and in the bloekom, wattle and poplar plantations. If you guys can help a bit i would really appreciate it!

User

Default Re: pighunting over hounds

Just want to show some pics of the most recent pigs we caught!

User

Nope, sorry guys, this is the most user unfrienly format to upload pics that i ever came accross! Cant seem to get it right!

User

are you trying a 3rd party to host the images and then posting the link here or just trying throught the gunsite page.

Tinypic and imgur are the way to go.

User

Nope, ive tried with gunsite itself but with no success! Thanx, ill try with photobucket, i see a lot of the guys uses it.

User

Photobucket doesn't do free third party hosting any more. That is why they are now commonly referred to as photofucket.

Use tinypic.com

User

Hi guys, im looking for some hunting buddies in the middelburg mpumalanga area. We take our dogs out every second weakend to different farms looking for bushpigs and wharthogs. We hunt in bushy areas and mountainous areas as there are no crops to hunt at the moment. Must at least be walking fit and be able to make a short jog as well as a responsible shot! Please no chancers, and preferably someone who want to build up a hunting partnership. Im not sure how this thing works but think it wil be better to pm me!

Few people would give you pointers to run in a pig hunting pack. They just don't like the idea of the violence. There would be better suited breeds.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Maroelas View Post
    Photobucket doesn't do free third party hosting any more. That is why they are now commonly referred to as photofucket.

Use tinypic.com