Thread: Moving Houses

User

Default Moving Houses

Hi Guys,

In a bit of a predicament and not sure what I should do...

So my competency should be back from CFR in the next 2 weeks or so and i would like to process my application ASAP so I can collect my FA before Christmas, hopefully!

My problems comes in: i'm planning to move houses. I found a new place, Offer of purchase has been accepted and bond has been granted. Bond is on subject to the sale of my current place.
    So if my house doesn't sell I am not moving, but if it does everything is already taken care of.

My FA motivation I made a few months back, news insert, statistics, aerial pics of the neighborhood, showing hot spots and dodgy areas is for my "old" house, I could submit this and try push the DFO to come and check my place ASAP, but if I sell the "old" house and the DFO wants to check my safe I am in k@k.

If I do a new motivation for my "new" house (in a different area and different DFO) and present it I run the risk of my "old" house not selling and me having submitted and application and motivation for a property that is not mine nor that i will have access to.

What are your thoughts?

User

Default Re: Moving Houses

Submit ASAP while still at your current house, add pics of your current safe. When you are sure that you will be moving and have a date for doing so, contact your current DFO for advice and take it from there.

User

Default Re: Moving Houses

appreciated man!