Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 381 to 388 of 388
  1. #381
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    25
    Posts
    900

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    Serious question. Aren't skeletonized stuff more prone to breakage ?

  2. #382
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Kensington, Jhb
    Posts
    3,441

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Serious question. Aren't skeletonized stuff more prone to breakage ?
    Logic tells me yes .. but SIG.

    Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

  3. #383
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kroonstad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,127

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    I'm glad some people think it's an easy fix...

  4. #384

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    I'm glad some people think it's an easy fix...
    Logistics aside, why do you think this is so difficult to do?

  5. #385
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kroonstad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,127

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Armed Preacher View Post
    Logistics aside, why do you think this is so difficult to do?
    Well, firstly, it has to be done and it's not just a drop in trigger job... Secondly, how many P320's are there in SA do you recon and how long do you think it will take? How many of those SA owners' only gun is a P320? I feel sorry for any P320 owner.

  6. #386
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Kensington, Jhb
    Posts
    3,441

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    Well, firstly, it has to be done and it's not just a drop in trigger job... Secondly, how many P320's are there in SA do you recon and how long do you think it will take? How many of those SA owners' only gun is a P320? I feel sorry for any P320 owner.
    And how many of those owners are willing to pay to experiment with thier slide being milled.

    I sure as wouldn't. Without a factory guarantee what's the point?

    Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

  7. #387
    Member Manservant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Strand
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,229

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    And how many of those owners are willing to pay to experiment with thier slide being milled.

    I sure as wouldn't. Without a factory guarantee what's the point?

    Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!
    This. It is more involved than just replacing some moving parts by all accounts. This will need SIG's technical involvement. Big dollas be spending.
    I carry because IDDQD doesn't work in real life.

  8. #388

    Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

    When was the last time a manufacturer had a major recall like this ? Was there an issue with the Vektor plastic pistols?

    In SA whether Sig makes the situation right or not, its going to be a long and painful process.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •