Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dinat View Post
    This you posted....come on. Just get the Glock and be done with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL, I should have 2 months to make up my mind

User

"SIG SAUER is offering these enhancements to its customers." Still sounds like they feel they are doing their customers a favour...

https://www.sigsauer.com/press-releases/sig-sauer-issues-voluntary-upgrade-p320-pistol/

User

Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    "SIG SAUER is offering these enhancements to its customers." Still sounds like they feel they are doing their customers a favour...

https://www.sigsauer.com/press-releases/sig-sauer-issues-voluntary-upgrade-p320-pistol/

Almost sounds like Jeff Nemeth has been redeployed

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    A Colt MkIV Series 70, CZ75 pre-B or Shadow should be ideal then.
    Remember the Shadow does not have a firing pin safety block.
    This was removed to improve trigger.
    The SP01 and P01 does have this.
    However the Shadow hammer should not just go forward from cocked under a drop.
    But if hammer is forward and gets hard knock. There wont be a safety block on the firing pin.

User

Quote Originally Posted by johannvdg View Post
    Almost sounds like Jeff Nemeth has been redeployed
    Yup, sound like...

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

User

I thought us Glock guys were fan boys. But seeing how guys defended SIG from the start is pretty hilarious. What a royal mess. Now, it makes me wonder if they knew about it and didn't make the public aware, or what would happen if the original incident did not take place. Me, i wouldnt trust a company like this after how they handled this, first denying it, then phrasing the fix as a "voluntary upgrade". I would look at another striker fired option personally, and there are others besides Glock..

I dont really see any good choice for striker fire in SA but GLock. Yes there is SW. But Glock service and support trumps them.
    Friend of mine had issue with his Shield. That more then put me off from SW.

The Walthers were here. But due to the importers of them messed it up.

Ive seen Steyrs last year. But cant think if they are still around. Somehow think its same company that handled the Walthers.

I like hammer fired much more then Striker.
    Just dont like the feel of the triggers on them. And then or or two other points.

But to me there is only one choice of striker fire in SA. And that is Glock.

Although Im a huge CZ fan. I havent shot or handled the new CZ striker fire. So not sure about it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    A Colt MkIV Series 70, CZ75 pre-B or Shadow should be ideal then.
    This is something thats doing my headin about this whole Sig drama.

To date there are many open series 70 die hards all over the net from the US who don't give a crap about a firing pin block and diss the series 80 because of it.

Suddenly, “you cant EDC a non firingpin block pistol” in light of the p3whatever.

Guess this will all blow over when someones Glock fails the microwave test.

Only fools 'diss' the safety advantages offered by the series 80 and I think an earlier Colt Match pistol.The advantages have been clearly demonstrated in many drop tests over the years.

Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast