Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Default Re: Warning to All Sig 320 users - failed drop test by Omaha Outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Have you never practiced dry fire at home?
    I don't own a FA yet, so I haven't 'practiced' dry-firing one... But yes, I have dry-fired hammer guns before, but not a striker.
    I am still very much interested in a P320, so just trying to understand what bronx meant.

Fair enough. During dry fire exercises it is nice to have a trigger you can manipulate every time to at least give some simulation of the real thing.

With a Glock you need to perform a few tricks to get a “resetting trigger”, and it is still not near the real trigger feel but it’s better than the dead trigger.

With S&Ws the trigger goes forward again and you have something to pull.

I’m not sure if the same tricks that work with Glocks will work with the SIG.

It’s really not an issue, it’s a minor niggle.
    - GAMER -

Steve Anderson is going to be sad
    "Learning only occurs after repetitive ,demoralizing failures!"

Pat Rogers (RIP)

Thanks for explaining Skaap, I get it now. Since it's only when dry-firing, it wouldn't be an issue for me.

Not dissuading you from a P320 at all, but from your post it appears as if you don’t (yet) regard dry firing as important. It is fundamental to your progress as pistol shooter, whether it be for competition or defensive use.
    - GAMER -

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54