Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Which division - Which gun

Quote Originally Posted by neilh View Post
    I have a spare rig setup for a Shadow. Get your membership/vetting sorted out and you are welcome to test drive my Shadow at a match
    Thanks. That would be great

User

Buy HoggerNaut's Tanfog if it is still available.

User

Like T said, in the beginning it won't be the gun holding you back. Shoot the G19 and get to know the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I just want to put it to you that the Strike One can be had for cheap from Hailstorm (no connection to company)The Shadow 2 is something special though. I had a chance to shoot one and since then I have seriously considered trading my G17 and BHP for one!I am a collector though, not a sport shooter, so dont mind my 2c.

User

Some great advice given here ! I was in a similar boat, and joined the IPSC game in January, although I have never competed in any other format before. I just "had" to buy a new gun, and could not decide on what. All the advice I got, was to shoot what you got, decide what you really want to do and where you want to shoot, and then buy. I stippled the frame on my G19, before I decided I want to try out sport shooting, so I had to start Std Minor, and I am still doing so. I am really glad that I listened, and continue to do so, before I just bought a gun that I thought would have been the answer !

User

I started shooting IPSC with a Beretta 92 FS and have now purchased a Shadow 1
    Cannot wait for the licence to be approved

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glocked View Post
    Some great advice given here ! I was in a similar boat, and joined the IPSC game in January, although I have never competed in any other format before. I just "had" to buy a new gun, and could not decide on what. All the advice I got, was to shoot what you got, decide what you really want to do and where you want to shoot, and then buy. I stippled the frame on my G19, before I decided I want to try out sport shooting, so I had to start Std Minor, and I am still doing so. I am really glad that I listened, and continue to do so, before I just bought a gun that I thought would have been the answer !
    Marco... is that you?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    Marco... is that you?

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3