Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Clay pigeon holders

I think shooting a clay thats not moving. That hasnt been thrown out off a trap or skeet machine. Is unethical towards the clay.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I think shooting a clay thats not moving. That hasnt been thrown out off a trap or skeet machine. Is unethical towards the clay.
    As long as it's off the ground...

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Would it be more ethical when the shooter is moving while the clay is standing still? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Would it be more ethical when the shooter is moving while the clay is standing still? LOL
    I believe so. That would make the hunt more sporting and give the clay at least a fair chance.

User

Even with a handgun? Personally I prefer dusting stationary clays on a timer with birdshot. This flying nonsense is for the birds.
    Last edited by dux; 16-08-2017 at 15:21. Reason: because it ain't ery but ary

The flying once is on a timer. Timer just set to 1-2seconds. Counting backwards. If you havent shot them by then. The clay is lost and too far.

User

And then they commit suiside by crashing into mother earth or land softly on the grass, just to get launched again by a blade up the backside. What a way to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2