Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default AIWB holster with mag carrier combo opinions ?

Good day guys

I need some opinions on a new holster purchase.

I borrowed a kydex aiwb holster from a friend to test for about 2 weeks, and decided that this is the way I want to go. The one I borrowed, was from Reaper we think, he can't really remember exactly. It is a single clip system, no claw, with a mag carrier included.

So I have contacted Reaper, but the response from them was not really great. So I am looking for something similar. It is for a G19, I would prefer it having 2 clips, being tuckable, and having a claw to add to concealability.

I have had a look at the Quantum carry one, and also one from CKCS, and TacOne kydex. Any personal experience ??

I would really like a TRex arms one....but from what I could seatch today they are not available locally ? Still waiting for an email response from them.

Any experiences and advise will be appreciated !

Glocked

User

Default Re: AIWB holster with mag carrier combo opinions ?

You have PM

User

I have the ckcs one for my G19 with a seperate mag holder both with tuck able J clips and am very happy
    My claw broken after awhile and was replaced quickly and free.
    I did my orders etc through duane at 480 as I like and was faster and easier then dealing direct. There is a long wait I was happy to wait for quality
    I have a sport from Daniels holsters and am thinking about trying a center from quantim

User

I am really keen on trying the Quantum Centreline one, seems very well made. It does however, appear to be somewhat bigger than the Trex Sidecar.

I have also came across the Shinobi Katana, which is also locally made. Any experiences with them ?

I have Quantum Carry but without mag holder and it is by far my favorite holster. Like Glocked said have a look at the centreline from quantum.

I edc a Quantum centreline and its very comfy and conceals well with the claw and c-clips.Its exactly the size it needs to be to conceal the firearm and spare mag.Also check out the super return policy that comes with the holster.
    20157592_838540099642289_933343217622277153_o.jpg

HI,

What do you need to know about the T Rex arms holsters, I have two and both very good.

User

Quote Originally Posted by saps-za View Post
    HI, What do you need to know about the T Rex arms holsters, I have two and both very good.
    Well first off, how did you manage to get them here ?

I just had it sent DHL, easy

User

Quote Originally Posted by saps-za View Post
    I just had it sent DHL, easy
    Okay cool thanx ! Busy with some email conversations with them, will see what I can do. How do you find the Sidecar ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast