Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why??

Default Why??

Dear Mods

My review has been deleted twice now with no explanation?

Can someone please PM me so that I know what I'm doing wrong?

I'm assuming "Member's reviews and testing" is the correct place to post a review?

I just want to know why it keeps getting deleted please?

Thanks

User

Default Re: Why??

I would suggest you read the forum rules. And contact them via the email address they provide you to do.

I dont know

User

No-one knows who you are. And your first posts are reviews? The general view then is you're a dealer / got some skin in the firearms trade etc. and haven't disclosed this. How do we know we can trust your review if we have no idea who you are.

But I'm just guessing as I'm not the mod you addressed this to.

User

Welcome to the forum

Yes, you are now among the "big boys", no spoon feeding here on this site. Yes, go and read the rules (point no 1), post an intro (point no 2), make sure you post in the correct forum/division. Don't talk anti gun, politics, racism etc, don't PO a member or mod etc. and enjoy the forum.

Thanks guys

I have read the forum rules and as far as I can see, haven't broken any of them. I have posted an introduction and the review was in the correct section.

I understand that my first post being such a pro product post may look like I have some kind of connection to the supplier. I've actually never even met the dude. He lives in CT, I live in JHB. I found him here on the forum. Ordered the product and be farting rainbows ever since. I really am THAT impressed.

I understand that no one knows who I am. That shouldn't make my opinion any more or less valid. Everything you read on the internet, you should still ultimately make up your own mind about something. I was just giving it my thumbs up.

@ Zuku - "Big Boy" behaviour is not just deleting a post and not saying why? But I hear you

Seems all a bit too political around these parts for me.

Cheers guys. Be safe

Thanks for the replies.

User

Perhaps its a conflict with a paid advertiser here. There are a few names that get posts deleted if they are mentioned here. As they say, freedom of speech belongs to the person who owns one

User

We have no duty to inform you every time we delete a post. Because we have a fair amount of work to do on the forum

Next time pm a mod and ask.

Your post looked like nothing but astroturfing. Maybe if you actually had a track record here it wouldn't. But first post without a intro and you post "this is the best thing in the world ever"

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    Perhaps its a conflict with a paid advertiser here. There are a few names that get posts deleted if they are mentioned here. As they say, freedom of speech belongs to the person who owns one
    Plenty of mention of products in competition to paid advertisers here.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dex01 View Post
    Thanks guys

I have read the forum rules and as far as I can see, haven't broken any of them. I have posted an introduction and the review was in the correct section.

I understand that my first post being such a pro product post may look like I have some kind of connection to the supplier. I've actually never even met the dude. He lives in CT, I live in JHB. I found him here on the forum. Ordered the product and be farting rainbows ever since. I really am THAT impressed.

I understand that no one knows who I am. That shouldn't make my opinion any more or less valid. Everything you read on the internet, you should still ultimately make up your own mind about something. I was just giving it my thumbs up.

@ Zuku - "Big Boy" behaviour is not just deleting a post and not saying why? But I hear you

Seems all a bit too political around these parts for me.

Cheers guys. Be safe

Thanks for the replies.
    Actually not knowing you does make your opinion less valid. Opinions are like arseholes after all.

You've got a lot to learn about Gunsite. This forum is about informed opinions. I don't trust any opinion on the internet. I've been around the net long enough to know that most opinions carry the same validity as something written on the back of a door in a public restroom stall.

Hang around here first long enough and you'll realise who has meaningful opinions and who doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zuku View Post
    Welcome to the forumYes, you are now among the "big boys", no spoon feeding here on this site.
    Really? "big boys"? Ok.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast