Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Advice on shotgun purchase

It does indeed, for instance a friend sold his Beretta SP1 field, that was not even run in yet, for 20k.

It also means that you can look at the Franchi and Bettinsoli, new.

I would also not recommended the Webley and Scott, in that range I would rather look at the Huglu's.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

CK.
    If you get the chance; go and visit Dave Sheer Guns in Jo'burg and try out an Akkar.
    Regards.
    Keith

Shooting a pump of you're wanting to go wingshooting, just doesn't work for a number of reasons, some people make do, but generally there's a reason why people shoot birds with break action guns. Like Johan, I too have had most of my fun shooting a side by side with double triggers, an AYA too, and find they are not a hindrance. There is a lot to be said for the O/U Beretta's, there is certainly a reason why they are popular and they are well priced. Most wing shooting in SA can be done easily with a 20g and you'll love it if you're hunting long days and carrying it all day. I would still have a look at side by sides, Beretta do a great side by side as well. There are few guns I love more than the 486 - it is a masterpiece.

User

Anyone got any experience with the Marocchi SI12?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3