User

Cool New to the scene!

Hi all,

So i have been doing research for SD over the past couple of months and have found all the necessary info i could have ever needed right here.

My Father was a Z88 man, before his pistol was unwillingly "donated" to the less fortunate.... But when i was much younger. I have not had much exposure to weapons other than the odd .22 on farms and shotguns here and there. I am heading down this road to become at home around weapons and lose my bit of edginess.

I have found a new Gen 4 Glock 19 for a really good price, and am in going on Monday to book for my proficiency course/test.

I am staying with my Fiance's family and her Dad is a Detective at the SAPS. He is a good friend of the local DFO, so i am hoping for a smooth competency and licencing process.

Anyways, I am excited to be part of the community and get into the EDC way of life!

Cheers,
    Mike

Default Re: New to the scene!

Welcome

Banned

Welcome

User

Welcome!

User

Welcome!

Welcome

welcome, I am also a new member im currently trying to raise the finances required to be able to pay for the firearm that I have chosen, from what iv been told the licensing procedure is extremely long, so I want to make sure I have all the money before I start it. im really enjoying reading all the posts, and its nice to be part of a larger community.

welcome, I am also a new member im currently trying to raise the finances required to be able to pay for the firearm that I have chosen, from what iv been told the licensing procedure is extremely long, so I want to make sure I have all the money before I start it. im really enjoying reading all the posts, and its nice to be part of a larger community.