Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi Guys

Default Re: Hi Guys

Quote Originally Posted by AndreVal View Post
    Thanks Guys

Salasa, I have thought about it, my SO is unfortunately very uncomfortable around guns. The idea of a hunting rifle that "stays in the safe" even makes her squeamish but she is slowly getting used to the idea.
    I'm also showing her the benefits of owning a S13 through reports where people defended themselves successfully and she sees the benefit, just not fully ready yet.
    My idea is to use the "gun in the house" to get her more acquainted.
    Hi Andre,

I have had the same issue a while back and what i have done was taken her up to the shooting range wherr there was some woman as well and they kinda chatted and made her feel more comfortable eventually...takes time though but worth it.

Just a suggestion

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Hi Guys

Hi guys

I am pleased to join you guys. My name is sinono.
    I would like to know the procedure to be followed by the police if there has been a pointing of a firearm case opened against me.should the police arrest me before investigating the case or the police should 1st want my statement then investigate. I was phoned by the police to come and make my statement of which I did then they arrested me after making my statement then had to go to court the following day which magistrate said the police must go back and investigate since the complainant and the witnesses made different statements which clushes with each other

Thanks

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2