Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Right its up. I put it in the speakers corner, its crude (Im stuck on my black berry) but ill be happy to answer any questions.

User

If your vehicle is searched without you physically watching the officer then you can goto a police station and open a case against the officers who stole the watch/money(people have been known to do this even if nothing is gone).

I just have to say it seems like you guys up north have much bigger issues than down here. I know the metro guys who work our area and they are good guys. Do Not Let Corrupt/Criminal leo's get away with stuff like this.

It is your right to press charges so please do so timeously. Find a friend or a friend of a friend who is able to help if you are unsure of the procedures.

**If you are watching and they take it anyway then you should still press charges :)

Quote Originally Posted by lokx View Post
    If your vehicle is searched without you physically watching the officer then you can goto a police station and open a case against the officers who stole the watch/money(people have been known to do this even if nothing is gone).

I just have to say it seems like you guys up north have much bigger issues than down here. I know the metro guys who work our area and they are good guys. Do Not Let Corrupt/Criminal leo's get away with stuff like this.

It is your right to press charges so please do so timeously. Find a friend or a friend of a friend who is able to help if you are unsure of the procedures.

**If you are watching and they take it anyway then you should still press charges :)

My thougfht exactly in the case of my friend , these officers had no name tags and their metro car had no number plates , so that makes it hard to press charges if you dont know who against.

And let me tell you 6 K is not worth your life I have no doubth that these guys will kill you and leave you next to the road if you try and do something against them.

Its not like their weapons will get balisticily tested

User

AVL vehicle trackers so if u found sum1 who really wanted to help they could tell you which vehicle was at the scene and who was using it at the time. And if no plates possibly look for vehicle callsigns. I once had a run in with the city police(back in the day) and laid charges against them even tho i had no name of who it was. Just what the guy looked like. the ICD organised a lineup type thing so i could identify the guy and he was fired. But then again thats down here in sleepy cape town :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3