Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Concealment: P07 and g26

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba View Post
    That is not good advice.
    Agreed, Ulticlips are your best bet, they can clip directly to your pants behind the belt, and if you wear black/dark blue pants with a black belt they become much harder to detect than your standard C Clips or J Clips.

I use a holster custom made by Daniels Holsters with dual clips, in appendix. I usually put on clip directly onto my pants and the other onto the belt behind where the excess belt overlaps.

User

A G26 will offer a lot of concealability vs a P07.

Try moving carry position too. Longer grip guns conceal better at appendix, which also makes tucking shirts easier and clips less noticeable

User

And now I've learnt what is an Ulticlip. Thanks guys!

So should I be getting the 26 hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    Agreed, Ulticlips are your best bet, they can clip directly to your pants behind the belt, and if you wear black/dark blue pants with a black belt they become much harder to detect than your standard C Clips or J Clips.

I use a holster custom made by Daniels Holsters with dual clips, in appendix. I usually put on clip directly onto my pants and the other onto the belt behind where the excess belt overlaps.
    I have not used ulticlips and would like to try them out. How is the weight of the gun on your pants as opposed to resting on your belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 264WinMag View Post
    I have not used ulticlips and would like to try them out. How is the weight of the gun on your pants as opposed to resting on your belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not bad, I EDC and SD9 most of the time (so think G19 size). I can definitely feel the weight of the gun a little more on my pants with the ulticlips, but my belt pretty much keeps it all secure and strapped down.

I think with a heavier gun you might have some more of the feeling of extra weight.

As with anything EDC I believe with the correct belt and holster you won't really feel much of a difference.

User

I feel the extra weight when using the ulticlips - they are also steel with sharp edges - but they do conceal better than others. I don't use them often though, to be honest.

G26 does conceal very well - I use it for those days when I go the beach or to places I might be picking up my kids a lot, etc. That said, those days are few and far between, the 19 still carried 99% of the time.

User

If you want something that conceals better than the P07 then single stack like a 43 or shield is the way to go

I know you said you didnt want a 43 but it is a good option IMHO

I EDC a Shield in summer due to formal work clothes

User

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    If you want something that conceals better than the P07 then single stack like a 43 or shield is the way to go

I know you said you didnt want a 43 but it is a good option IMHO

I EDC a Shield in summer due to formal work clothes
    That single stack is a metric shit ton better than the no gun you seem to be carrying currently.

7>0

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    That single stack is a metric shit ton better than the no gun you seem to be carrying currently.

7>0
    fully agree.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast