Default Full range of Holosun sights, WM Flashlights and Lasers in stock

As an official preferred distributor of Holosun, we are glad to announce that we now have a full range of these popular optics in stock at decent prices.
    Holosun is an OEM manufacturer making sights for many of the major names.
    Now we are not going to claim they are top tier like Aimpoint, EOTech or Trijicon, but they are far better than entry level.
    Well made, a huge variety of options, and some great features such as up to 50,000 hours on a CR2032 battery, wake-on-shake, some with dual reticle, QR levers, AR co-witness mount heights, and many other features.
    We also have some awesome 600 Lumen weapon mounted lights, that also come with remote pad.
    Well worth checking out, they come with guarantee and have a good reputation.
    Note we also distribute to all dealers, so your LGS should be able to order for you at a decent price. Red Dot Sights from about R2500 to about R5500.
    Lights from R1350 retail.
    Will be getting them out to the better shops from next week.

HS515BU-02-Cut-out-1.jpg hs403c_5_1_1.jpg 323-large_default.jpg

User

Default Re: Full range of Holosun sights, WM Flashlights and Lasers in stock

Rob Pincus had good things to say about these.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&__tn__=%2AW-R

User

Have not seen these before. Any input on the circle dot vs regular red dot?

The models starting with 4 generally have the 2MOA dot. It is a nice and small and clear dot, and works 100%
    If you go for one of the 5xx models, they general have the selectible reticle, you can go between the 2MOA dot and the circle dot. This is a nice option, you can choose your reticle.

So options are either a sight with 2MOA dot, or a sight with both. Selling very well, and feedback is great. You may have seen these under different OEM names. Holosun makes for some of the big names.
    (No..not Aimpoint, that is a different league)
    Last edited by DaveSheerGuns; 10-10-2017 at 11:29.

User

Absolutely loving my Holosun HS503G, epic little sight. Simply touch the rifle and the sight auto turns on.
    It's a no-brainer to buy Holosun over the older "previous generation" TRS25 sights.

User

Any images of the WML's? I couldn't find much on them on their website (thinking my Google FU isn't up to snuff).

The WML's are fairly new, and not a lot of images out there.
    I found them to be slightly larger than some of them out there, but nicely built, aluminium housing, and BRIGHT!
    They claim 600 Lumens, and I believe them. Momentary and on switch, and they come with a remote pressure pad/battery cap to allow you to use them on a long gun.
    They also come with 3 different picatinny inserts to adjust where they sit on the pistol.
    The laser equiped WML is nice in that the laser is not some pod on the outside, but comes out through a hole in the reflector itself.
    All in all a nice light for the price. Retail starts about R1350.
    I will post some pics tomorrow.

Pics of the WML's.
    The sights are selling well, and everyone seems very impressed. Anyone looking for an optic should at least take a look, or ask your LGS to stock one or 2.

LS200b.jpg LS200c.jpg LS210R.jpg

Banned

Could you explain to us what the guarantee will cover, seeing that most shooters will use it on the range or 3 gun?

Like all products, any factory faults. If you throw it on the ground and break the glass...I have my doubts they will repair that under warranty.
    But your electronics fail to switch on...covered. You find a coating error....covered.
    We even have spare battery trays, screws, covers etc etc in case you lose or break one.
    So far, we have replaced one sight because the lens coating looked a bit off (didn't affect function)
    And a flashlight that stopped working. That is all. People are enjoying these.
    Most popular... HS403, HS503 and HS510. (Red dots)
    The Elite series with green dot has just been released too. As has the pistol optic, coming in a week or 2.