Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why Spyderco?

Default Re: Why Spyderco?

Hands down the Delica / Endure range is the best EDC imo. I collected many brands over the years but eventually settled on only Spyderco. I have a number, but I usually carry 2 Delicas, a Ladybuug and a Manix 2 Lightweight every day. The rest are safe queens. I fell in love with the one hand opening hole when I got my first Endure way back in 1992. Other knives just don't feel the same for me. New prices are getting steep though.

User

Ive also owned a few different brands of knives over the years. Although i love the feel and build of my ZT's, they are mainly safe queens. My Spyderco Delica sees most pocket time.

User

Spyderco just oozes quality. I am glad I have the ones I have because they are now priced totally out of my reach. And years ago I gave many away as presents.

User

I own a Spyderco Delica, awesome knife indeed and the one that sees the most pocket time. But at today's prices I won't buy it again. Many other options, which offer similar quality, can be had at a fraction of the price. Simple example thereof is the CRKT Pilar, solid feel, stainless body and a smooth action at 25% of the price of the Delica.

User

Thanks HJordaan. I read some reviews on the tube and it seems to be a nice and practical little knife. Price at Sharp Edge R534-00. Hmm.

User

Quote Originally Posted by HJordaan View Post
    I own a Spyderco Delica, awesome knife indeed and the one that sees the most pocket time. But at today's prices I won't buy it again. Many other options, which offer similar quality, can be had at a fraction of the price. Simple example thereof is the CRKT Pilar, solid feel, stainless body and a smooth action at 25% of the price of the Delica.
    Can agree witht that. My Delica now sits in the safe alongside the Civilian...

Fondness for the Military but the PM2 is also awesome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4