Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Article: Man hands himself in after allegedly opening fire on Lichtenburg protes

I can't comment on the shooter's actions. The info is pretty sketchy.

What amazes me is that there is never a focus on the behavior of the protesters. What does a 15 year old know about service delivery that warrants him protesting about it? Basically just an excuse to break shit

Of course he was directing traffic. Fortunately he had time between his Boy Scout meeting and serving tea at the old age home

Default Re: Article: Man hands himself in after allegedly opening fire on Lichtenburg protes

We had an incident in front our offices on Tuesday with meter taxis and an uber driver. The ubder driver had to make a screeching tyre uturn in a one one to avoid being pelted with rocks by four "upstanding" citizens of society. The meter taxis guys tried to get him to stop. Now if there was a pasanger in the car and he wanted to defend himself from either being badly hurt or the car torched what do you do?

User

I think in the aftermath of this some more burning, looting and "righteous" stone throwing will take place.

User

Two things:

1) He survived a possibly life-threatening situation.
    2) The court will decide whether or not his actions were justified.

I am confident that if he acted reasonably, as others have under similar circumstances in the past, he will be fine. The experience he is now subjected to is awful. Ignore the media nonsense talk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2