Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Daily MAverick - Gunfree SA article

Quote Originally Posted by Stevendr View Post
    I almost registered just to leave a comment for the person, cant remember who, who made the statement “guns kill people” in response to the comment from one of ours who said “people kill people, not guns”.

I was planning on presenting the following scenario...

So, one day, whilest sitting on my stoep, and enjoying a cold one I saw a CZ P07 hopping past my house, climbed the neighbours fence and broke the door down to enter their house. After a few minutes, I heard screams and then a loud BANG...BANG. Then the CZ came running out the house with a few notes rolled up in his triggerguard and a cellphone balanced on its frame, running down the road, gone within a few seconds.

Upon investigating, I found my neighbour on the kitchen floor, DEAD !!! F-ing guns just killed another innocent person.

I was then, going to ask that person, if this scenario made any sense to him, cause this is what he is saying “guns kill people”.

Decided not to proceed with the post, as I cannot argue with a fool.
    I saw this image on another forum and though the topic is slightly different, it is the same reasoning:

User

There's a clear case of them disproving their own claims in the article- they draw a parallel between the SA shooting and Vegas, then say while Vegas has no gun control SA has excellent gun control; yet both these "mass shootings still occurred regardless...

Michael Moore did something very similar in his Bowling for Columbine movie, between the US and Canada

User

Another story! Again GFSA hijacked it for their purpose and again AK is liberal with the truth!!
    https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/arti.../#.We2hbFtL9hE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2