User

Default Looking for a GS member willing supply electronic components to TUT

If any of you are the owner or is involved in the distribution of small electronic components (resistors, IC's, veroboard, Arduino's, LED's etc etc) and wants to go through the trouble (or have already done so) of becoming a supplier for TUT (Tshwane University of Technology) please contact me and I can supply details. We are currently looking at an alternative supplier to the ones we normally use for the components the students get to do their practical's in class for our department.

We have about 150 students and the levy fee is about R400 per subject. Each student has about 4 subjects per semester which requires components.

Default Re: Looking for a GS member willing supply electronic components to TUT

Hi mic

It would depend on how your purchasing works. My company can supply product, but not if orders are placed by individual students.
    We are a volume supplier, so stock would be ordered as a consolidated shipment and could then be broken down to 150 kits.
    Do you have a list of requirements?

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

Orders are requested twice a year, one for each semester.
    PM me your Email address and I can send you a sample spreadsheet of what we require for 2018, first semester.

Done

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

Default Looking for a GS member willing supply electronic components to TUT

Mic, I can also help. Can I PM you my email address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Mozee, please do.