Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: My Lucky day today!!!!!!

Thanks guys. Who wants to see what a p7 looks like after 12 years in the bush? It's off to ballistics lab to check if there is any other crimes committed with it. They did try to fit in another mag and modify the grips with holes to see if it would work. Failed. Looks like a new set off nills, trijicons and a cerakote are in order.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Thanks guys. Who wants to see what a p7 looks like after 12 years in the bush? It's off to ballistics lab to check if there is any other crimes committed with it. They did try to fit in another mag and modify the grips with holes to see if it would work. Failed. Looks like a new set off nills, trijicons and a cerakote are in order.
    Please send some pics! :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Who wants to see what a p7 looks like after 12 years in the bush? Looks like a new set off nills, trijicons and a cerakote are in order.
    Yes please! post the pics!!! IIRC, the barrel is made from stainless steel? If so, it should hopefully be in good nick.

Quote Originally Posted by tobie View Post
    Yes please! post the pics!!! IIRC, the barrel is made from stainless steel? If so, it should hopefully be in good nick.
    Barrel still looks tops. Surface spot rust inside the grips and the serial number is filed down halfway on the slide. They gave up because this thing is built like a tank and a hand file barely scratches the surface of the slide steel. Any p7 expert recommendations to give my gun some tlc? I trust Piet van wyk since he did amazing work on my sig p220... So most likely it's off to him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User

Very lucky find, glad it made its way back home

Now the Bad News comes..... you have to host Hillary Rodham Clinton in your house for a month.

Congrats!
    FL State GOA Director - Join GOA
    New Wave Firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    Now the Bad News comes..... you have to host Hillary Rodham Clinton in your house for a month.

Congrats!
    Rather I jump off a tall building

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3