Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Scheduled Release Of JFK Assassination Documents...

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    No we won't delete the thread.

You guys are going to avoid the tin foil hat shit like adults.
    And the Winkie measuring. Please don't forget that

User

It will be interesting to read the official version of what happened.

No we won't delete the thread.

You guys are going to avoid the tin foil hat shit like adults.
    First of all. I put the post up, because it's interesting. The tinfoil hat "shit" came up on the first reply - not from me. It's current news. In no way intended to cast aspersions on the wider gun community. Other people brought up the WTC shit, I merely suggested if you can't deal with it, then delete it. That was all, no need for your attitude.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    First of all. I put the post up, because it's interesting. The tinfoil hat "shit" came up on the first reply - not from me. It's current news. In no way intended to cast aspersions on the wider gun community. Other people brought up the WTC shit, I merely suggested if you can't deal with it, then delete it. That was all, no need for your attitude.
    You have been skating on a ban for a while. Your attitude in this post doesn't help.

You have been skating on a ban for a while. Your attitude in this post doesn't help.
    A ban? For what?

User

If you need to ask that question maybe you should review your posting history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    It will be interesting to read the official version of what happened.
    I don't see how the official version can differ very much from the current accepted version, without going into tinfoil areas.

My WTC center comment was quite obviously a joke.

Quite honestly I am more curious to see what SORT of information they deemed worthy of classification as opposed to what that information may be.

I quite seriously doubt there will be any shocking revelation but the glimpse into the minds of 1960s governments will be interesting.

If you need to ask that question maybe you should review your posting history.
    As always, BigT. It is always your disparaging attitude and inability to understand, or consider, anything that is contrary to your views, that makes me wonder why I continue to even react to some of the horrible and unkind things you say to people, most of whom offer their views in order to engage with likeminded people and possibly even learn something. Clearly your whitling away of anyone who has an opinion that contradicts yours, keeps adding to a nodding chorus of fanboys - you are clearly very talented at what you do, and your advice is always valued - sadly your unkindness to fresh faces and people who might think differently to yourself, is unfortunate and abrasive to many. You might have noticed though, that the world is full of people who have a wide difference of opinion. So to quote your good self "suck it up, cupcake".

User

You know sometimes you should see the warnings for what they are. An oppertuniuty to avoid the crash.

This had nothing to do with opinions and everything to do with trouble making. You could've left it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    Quite honestly I am more curious to see what SORT of information they deemed worthy of classification as opposed to what that information may be.

I quite seriously doubt there will be any shocking revelation but the glimpse into the minds of 1960s governments will be interesting.
    That is also what I will be after. Seeing what was deemed to be important enough for them te keep secret.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast