User

Default Zuma is a gangster

This is crazy.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-t...form=hootsuite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Zuma is a gangster

If only half of this is true...
    Some people may well be rather uncomfortable right now.

User

It makes you sick...

Its not news. It should be filed under history. Its old news.
    Even when he sort of not paid his Nkandla portion.
    He was never held liable for the Tax benefit he received on a personal upgrade.

Its a Joke.

Don't just blame President Zuma.

My board of directors, and or the shareholders, will hold me to account for matters that are under my control which negatively impact on the company.

The ANC National Executive Committee continues to condone and make excuses for his behaviour. Had they said NO when they should have / could have, then all would be better than it currently is. Makes one wonder about the NEC's involvement in the plunder, it must be nice for them having President Zuma take the fall for the countries woes while the NEC members continue to benefit.

I blame the NEC more than President Zuma, it is for them to keep him honest, they have failed miserably to provide the checks and balances. You will always have unscrupulous people but when their minders are equally corrupt then where to? How will the NEC reign in the next despot?
    One too many wasted sunsets and one too many for the road .........

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Leigh View Post

My board of directors, and or the shareholders, will hold me to account for matters that are under my control which negatively impact on the company.

The ANC National Executive Committee continues to condone and make excuses for his behaviour. Had they said NO when they should have / could have, then all would be better than it currently is. Makes one wonder about the NEC's involvement in the plunder, it must be nice for them having President Zuma take the fall for the countries woes while the NEC members continue to benefit.

I blame the NEC more than President Zuma, it is for them to keep him honest, they have failed miserably to provide the checks and balances. You will always have unscrupulous people but when their minders are equally corrupt then where to? How will the NEC reign in the next despot?
    Well said!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Leigh View Post

I blame the electorate, they are ultimately the ones keeping them crooks in power.

User

Sadly as a country, we deserve our president, until we are willing to ask the hard questions and act in the best interest of the country as a collective, the looting will continue.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Problem is the voters who are mostly unemployed and unfortunately also not able to read well. Are incredibly desperate and struggle. So this is used to gain votes. As false promises are made and they believe it as help to get them out of the situations they are stuck in. And the anc still uses apartheid as the blame for this.
    So theses people will keep voting for them.

User

This nails it, he says the voters in Africa wants to be bribed for their vote, hence we continue to see corrupt leaders being elected.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast