Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Zuma is a gangster

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Leigh View Post
    Don't just blame President Zuma.

My board of directors, and or the shareholders, will hold me to account for matters that are under my control which negatively impact on the company.

The ANC National Executive Committee continues to condone and make excuses for his behaviour. Had they said NO when they should have / could have, then all would be better than it currently is. Makes one wonder about the NEC's involvement in the plunder, it must be nice for them having President Zuma take the fall for the countries woes while the NEC members continue to benefit.

I blame the NEC more than President Zuma, it is for them to keep him honest, they have failed miserably to provide the checks and balances. You will always have unscrupulous people but when their minders are equally corrupt then where to? How will the NEC reign in the next despot?
    The problem is that before most people knew how bad the situation was Zuma had already used his excessive executive powers to appoint his puppets into strategic positions making anyone who did not toe the line vulnerable. Apart from having total control over the cabinet, he has taken control of the NPA via Shaun the sheep, the public protector, the hawks, the SAPS, state security, police inteligence, SARS, finance etc etc. Anyone who has not gone alone with him or has been outspoken has been sidelined. Provin Gordan, Mecibisi Jonas, Mhakosi Khoza etc. Zuma gets to control parliamentary candidate lists. You either play along or loose your job. No more fat salary for sleeping on the job, luxury houses, smart cars, free flights, private schools etc.

User

If Zuma haven't submitted a tax return in years why should any one else?

User

Biggest problem is that the opposition is trying to play a clean fight. That ain't going to get the ANC out of the sandpit.

My suggestion: make even bigger promises and once in office, figure out how to deliver. Shouldn't be too difficult to find the excess money, seeing as how much is currently dissappearing before our eyes...
    Dont talk about jobs, the economy, infrastructure. Let the voters know what they will be getting at the end of the month. DONE. See you in office!

He owns SARS. Why would he be prosecuted for failing to submit.
    Same with the Peanut Shaun Abrahams.
    Who hasnt got a spine to act.
    I honestly dont know how Shaun Abrahams can live with himself. Been proofed wrong in court. Ordered to get his stuff going. Yet he refuses. Due to his master.
    Even the Hawks are useless to investigate and act. Hopefully the FBI can get something going.

User

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    If only half of this is true...
    Some people may well be rather uncomfortable right now.
    I have a feeling that everything we know about his criminal activities is only the tip of the iceberg.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

People still regard this govt as "legitimate"? How long before it all breaks down?

http://amabhungane.co.za/article/201...pe-gang-bosses

"Die ou ballie is net so ’n naai soos ons"
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    People still regard this govt as "legitimate"? How long before it all breaks down?
    Not very long now. The wagon is running downhill and picking up speed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    http://amabhungane.co.za/article/201...pe-gang-bosses

"Die ou ballie is net so ’n naai soos ons"

The spy boss who proclaimed he never knew that his wife was a drug smuggler n all... -One has to ask the questions.

Courts work. But the court process takes way too long in these important cases. Look at how long the current cases are going. Its literally years and close to decades.
    And then Zuma and his comrades blatantly refuse to follow court instructions. And nothing happens to them. No contempt of court nothing. With Al Bashir the Advocate for state openly lied in court saying Bashi is not leaving. While his plane is taking off.
    In Spy tapes court said hand over tapes. Close to 2 years later did it finally get done.
    why are they not punished if they dont obey the courts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast