Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Zuma is a gangster

Along with the illicit cigs consignments coming in from zim, a reliable source(I shared with some gosa peeps unofficialy already) indicated that some small arms,etc are coming with it.

*make whatever assumptions you want.

User

User

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Along with the illicit cigs consignments coming in from zim, a reliable source(I shared with some gosa peeps unofficialy already) indicated that some small arms,etc are coming with it.

*make whatever assumptions you want.
    wasnt there also rumours of chinese type 56s being smuggled in en mass? cant remember why but i faintly remember it being on a ship with fruit or something.

unless i have been drinking again

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

The best is how the publishers have told the SSA... "Aaaargo..."
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Seems like they want to increase the value of the book.
    Get your copy now. https://www.takealot.com/the-president-s-keepers-those-keeping-zuma-in-power-and-out-of-p/PLID46911154

Just read the book.
    What a bunch of sordid criminals.
    Treason is what comes to mind.

There was a good piece by John Kane Berman a little while back. he says it better than I - basically the ANC under Zuma is what it always has been, at least for the last 50 years, a bunch of gangsters. There was no "golden age" of honesty and integrity.

Even Pravin, who got lauded all over, kept raising taxes to plug holes left by theft. He is just as much an accomplice to the looting as any other. Anyone who voted for Zuma, including Pravin, are part of the problem.

Even so, without blind electoral support, this would not be happening. So next time ask your friendly ANC voter how proud they are. And that's my take on it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Keeper View Post
    There was a good piece by John Kane Berman a little while back. he says it better than I - basically the ANC under Zuma is what it always has been, at least for the last 50 years, a bunch of gangsters. There was no "golden age" of honesty and integrity.

Even Pravin, who got lauded all over, kept raising taxes to plug holes left by theft. He is just as much an accomplice to the looting as any other. Anyone who voted for Zuma, including Pravin, are part of the problem.

Even so, without blind electoral support, this would not be happening. So next time ask your friendly ANC voter how proud they are. And that's my take on it.
    Hence what we see exposed today was predicted to happen about 60 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the nuclear deal is also on. Within 2 weeks.
    As the West apparently is at fault due to them not wanting us to ever have our hand on nuclear. Imagine that. Since weve had Koeberg for years.

Any case got whatsapped this morning the book in PDF format. Not sure who took time to put in PDF and spread it.

Banned

Do the words "the West" not have a familiar ring to it (a la Mugabe). What does the removal of possible atom bombs have to do with nuclear power stations. We already have Koeberg, so nobody stopped that. Zuma does not have the ability to understand that there is no money for additional nuclear power stations. Quite possibly a very fat pension for him is concealed in the deal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3