Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Anyone willing to grade a sec16 motivation for a Glock 19?

Thank gents. I am feeling quite confident now that my amendmends are done. I'll submit and add do the approvals thread once approved.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

Iv added a table in each of my motivations which outlines the firearms I currently own, the license type, action type, caliber, as well as reasons why each of them may not be used. Use it, dont use

User

My opinion, after having done a few without refusals:

Start with the most important sections at the top. These are:

1. Purpose (What, where, when. Extracts from the relevant rule book are generally a good idea).
    2. Suitability (Technical specs + ballistics and why the FA is suited to the purpose above).
    3. Alternatives (What other FA's you have and why they can not be used for the above purpose.)

All the rest is basically just background info that you can add. Keep it simple.

Add a declaration to the end that you are familiar with the contents of the dovument and declare it to be thruthfull to the best of your knowledge.

Add the required supporting documents.

Some DFO's want you to add your training certificates. You've got a Competency already, the certificates are not required.

Hope this helps?

User

My 2c:My previous app contained the following (ignore the annexure coding) in a two-page doc, that satisfies S16 of the Act1. 2 x IDs (Annexure B)2. 2 x photos 3. Competencies (Annexure C1 C2)4. Proof of Residence (Annexure A)5. NSA Proof of membership2016-2017 (Annexure D2)6. NSA DedicatedSports Confirmation 2017 (Annexure D1)7. NSA Shooting Activities (Annexure G)8. (other) Club Membership (Annexure F)9. NSA Endorsement (Annexure E)10. Safe photos x 2 (Annexure K1 K2)11. Gunsmith Report (Annexure J)12. SAPS350 (Annexure I)13. SAPS271 from Dealer (Annexure H)

User

A bit late here, bur can I please see your final motivation. I will pm you my email address if needed. Please.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    A bit late here, bur can I please see your final motivation. I will pm you my email address if needed. Please.
    you are welcome to pm me ypur email adress so I can send you my motivation

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2