Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Sig p320 holster advice

I need some advice my license just got approved and I've been carrying my Sig P320c.

Any advice on good holster and carry positiond for edc the one I currently have im finding very uncomfortable.

1 I'm thin so most carry positions print
    2 the holster starts to hurt my side after a while

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Sig p320 holster advice

Try one of these

https://maverickoutdoor.co.za/collec...-break-holster

Comfortable [ very, very comfortable ], and has a retaining strap which I prefer. Works far better for me than kydex holsters I've paid 5 times as much for.

When you order from them, don't rely on the tracking info on the site, it redirected me to DHL Aisa, probably they had not configured it yet.

**There is currently no picture on the site, just email them and ask.

User

Been carrying my 229 at 2 o clock (fake appendix) for some time now. Works well and is easy enough to conceal. Also prefer it in front as it makes for an easier draw for me.

Recently switched over to a 320 sub though as the 229 was getting a bit heavy.

Both guns sit in Daniels holsters with the J clip. It would be my personal suggestion. There are of course others you can look at as well. Carrying in front becomes a ball ache as you tend to have the gun and kydex pushing into you quite a lot. It takes getting used to.

Make sure to get yourself a very good and sturdy belt. It helps keep the gun am from sagging.

I know that a couple of shops carry stock of Daniels holsters so you can go check it out and play with it a bit before you commit coin.

User

Just make sure it’s very very secure :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Just make sure it’s very very secure :)
    Ha. Ha. Ha.

:-P

User

This could work:

User

I bought the army abt edc belt
    http://www.jizni.co.za/gun-belts/828...elt-black.html

With the current holster when carrying at 2 I clock after abt an hour or the holster starts to hurt my sides.

Any recommendation on owb holsters or im not sure what they called the holster that have leather and kydex. What's a good brand make to look at

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

User

If you carry appendix, consider adding a claw to help with concealment. I added one to my kydex holster made by Daniels and it has made a huge difference.

Carrying a gun isn't the most comfortable, expect some time to adjust.

User

Something else to consider as well is to look at a subcompact grip module if you say you print easily. This was the biggest improvement I got in comfort and concealment of mine. Sure, you do drop from 15+1 to 12+1, but the few grams of weight and shorter (12mm IIRC) grip made a world of difference to me.

I carry at 16:00, in a Daniels IWB holster.

User

I think you're referring to a hybrid holster i.e.: one with kydex shell and a leather back. OWB is when you carry with the holster on the outside of your pants. Not a recommended way to EDC especially if you're working in a non-permissive environment.

Not really a fan of the hybrid. I'm very partial to kydex. For me when carrying appendix I want as small a profile as possible on the holster. Less kydex, less irritation.

Carrying is going to cause some discomfort. There's no getting away from that. You're going to come out bruised and stuff; it's just something that you're going to have to get used to.

A strong belt will ensure that the gun is held up and prevents it from sagging into you. If you spend a lot of time sitting, then prepare to have the holster weighing down on you all the time.

Switching to the sub compact module will reduce printing on the grip side of things but isn't going to make much of a difference in terms of the length of the barrel. That's just a matter of adjusting.

I'm quite happy to support the local kydex guys over the imported stuff for no other reason than the local stuff is well-priced and generally I know what I'm getting. Haven't yet had it in me to try the imported holsters that come in at a higher price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast