User

Default This is almost a U-turn from his earlier Statement about BlackMonday

"Dear Daniel Briers and Talita Basson,I take this rare opportunity to write this personal letter to you as fellow South Africans, to commend you for having organised and raised the issue of farm killings which concern all of us. I commend you because what was implicit in your action is your love for your country, South Africa. Your commitment to the new South Africa was palpable and commendable.---"

https://www.news24.com/Columnists/Gu...kodwa-20171109

User

Default Re: This is almost a U-turn from his earlier Statement about BlackMonday

This is how leaders of a true non racial country should think, BUT knowing the ANC and the fact that they will race bait again and again as racial division is their weapon of choice, I find it hard to believe that this letter was written with true intent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: This is almost a U-turn from his earlier Statement about BlackMonday

Guys, while the thread is not contrary to forum rules, just bear in mind that it’s not the main focus of the site. We’ve had a lot of political discussions in the recent past that have detracted from our focus of guns and ancillary matters.

We’re trying to steer the ship back to its intended path.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

What a letter!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    What a letter!
    Well... if it was good enough for Zizi...
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian