Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default I'm back and left :P

Howdy GunSiters,

Been a while... was in a hectic car crash and do no longer have full use of my right arm. 3 months in hospital sucks BTW... I was in a coma for a month and a bit... woke up thinking it had been over 6 months of pure hell! I do not recommend this as a fun way to get out of work for a bit

But I'm back, really need to get to a range and see how I'll cope with the little disability... dying to get some shooting done though!

Play nice,
    Gunna!

Default Re: I'm back and left :P

Shit man Gunna. Glad to see you back. Hoping you’re doing okay.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Thanks Skaap, all good this side... just the adjustment to doing things lefty to get used to ;)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Howdy GunSiters,

Been a while... was in a hectic car crash and do no longer have full use of my right arm. 3 months in hospital sucks BTW... I was in a coma for a month and a bit... woke up thinking it had been over 6 months of pure hell! I do not recommend this as a fun way to get out of work for a bit

But I'm back, really need to get to a range and see how I'll cope with the little disability... dying to get some shooting done though!

Play nice,
    Gunna!
    Geez man... welcome back. I heard about the accident, wishing you a speedy (full) recovery.

User

Sorry to hear. I hope you recover quickly. Speaking as a surgeon - I cannot recommend physiotherapy, OT and biokineticists more during this phase of your rehab. Finding someone with an interest in your specific disability would be beneficial.

User

Hey dude! Really sorry to hear about your accident.Glad it wasn't on the bike though as those tend to be worse. Wish you all of the best through your recovery and onwards.

Banned

Welcome back!

User

Wow, welcome back from the hall of Odin, let Valhalla wait for a bit longer

User

Hectic man! Glad you're alive and on the mend!

User

Quote Originally Posted by lithium View Post
    Sorry to hear. I hope you recover quickly. Speaking as a surgeon - I cannot recommend physiotherapy, OT and biokineticists more during this phase of your rehab. Finding someone with an interest in your specific disability would be beneficial.
    I had 2 sessions of physio, 2/3 sessions of OT every day while I was in rehab. The physio was unbelievably painful but did seem to make a difference. The plastic surgeon has suggested a nerve transplant to get the shoulder and bicep working again. Now just to get Discovery on board with forking out more cash for the new tests that they want to get done.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys... small improvements are occurring so hoping they continue ;)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast