Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    User

Default Re: Good affordable optics for an AR

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    What sport are you a member of ?
    None. I plan on getting my DSS through NSA. It will be the easiest for me.

I am one of the lucky shift workers and weekend workers so club shoots and so forth is difficult to participate in. I am struggling to get my competency done as I am always working when they are available.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

User

Doesn’t really matter then. Buy whatever you like. Not going to make a difference line it would in most other sports

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Doesn’t really matter then. Buy whatever you like. Not going to make a difference line it would in most other sports
    LOL well okay then

User

the Vortex Spitfire is a great 1x optic. It and the Leopold prismatic are the top choices and used by all top 3 Gun limited shooters. The Spitfire has a better mounting system IMO. limited shooters in 3 Gun and 3GN need to shoot out to 500 yards on steel and that is where the 1MOA dot comes into its own , not covering the target or the dot being slightly blurry which distracts focus. The reticle is not busy as the circles actually assist fast target aquisition. I have 2 Spitfires,a Strike Eagle and a Razor for those that may ask.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Gerstner View Post
    the Vortex Spitfire is a great 1x optic. It and the Leopold prismatic are the top choices and used by all top 3 Gun limited shooters. The Spitfire has a better mounting system IMO. limited shooters in 3 Gun and 3GN need to shoot out to 500 yards on steel and that is where the 1MOA dot comes into its own , not covering the target or the dot being slightly blurry which distracts focus. The reticle is not busy as the circles actually assist fast target aquisition. I have 2 Spitfires,a Strike Eagle and a Razor for those that may ask.
    Thank you Craig. I have decided to go with the Spitfire and have already paid for it, it will be here next week. I'm glad someone else is using it and has good things to say about it. I would have liked to get the Spitfire AR but no one has stock.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8