Default Sig p320 holster

Hey guys.
    I carry a p320 and im still in search of a comfortable holster. I cant the angle of my current holster and the grip seems to ride against my skin which is extremely uncomfortable.

Can only please advise on any type of holster that offers a protection against this? I have seen the ones for Gun Tactics but it does not seem to stop the grip issue.
    Thank you

Banned

Default Re: Sig p320 holster

Which is your current holster?

User

How long have you been carrying?

The short answer is that carrying a firearm takes some getting used to. There's no getting away from having the gun ride against you in some way or the other if you want to ensure a decent level of concealment. If you cant the gun outwards with the grip away from your body you'll find that it prints a whole lot more!

Try wearing a vest or something under your shirts to act as a buffer between you and the gun.

User

The grip on the P320 is extremely rough, I carried it for less than 4 hours and my stomach was red (carrying AIWB). My Glock had none of the same issues - same brand holster, same design and same position.

What I did was sand the grip texture down slightly to break off the sharp edges and it made a huge difference.

Getting a different holster won't make a difference because all good ones are designed to tuck the grip into your body and not away.

If you don't want t modify your grip, the only other option is wearing a shirt underneath. During a South African summer, I definitely wouldn't.

FWIW, if you sand too much off the grip you can always replace it for about a 1000 rand, it is an unlicensed part.