Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: Glock 19 or CZ P-10C

Glock Gen5 no doubt..most fun I've had with my pants on

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by SafeAction View Post
    The question should be more: finger grooves (gen4) or no finger grooves (gen5)
    You do realise that the FG is the least of the changes that make a difference don't you?
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    You do realise that the FG is the least of the changes that make a difference don't you?
    I’m all for the Gen5, but for me specifically the removal of the finger grooves reduced my own grip with slippery hands. (Glock19) Hence the comment was not between gen4 or 5 directly but more specifically to the FG.

If it was a question of the full size 17 being compared then the Gen5 would win over the 4, but on the compact size the grooves fit my hands.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Funny thing that , the FG on the 19/32 work for me way better than on the 17 etc
    live out your imagination , not your history.

I have a P10C and I'm very happy with it so far

Thank you all, I really appreciate your suggestions. My initial dilemma was between the G17 and the G19. The 17 just feels better in my hand but I guess for concealed carry and comfort the 19 is the way to go.
    Then the CZ10 caught my eye... I suppose the ease of getting spares, accessories and it's proven reliability the G19 as many of you mentioned is the way to go.
    The CZ P10 really is a great looking firearm and I am sure that many more people will also be finding it difficult to chose between the two.

User

Any other place where a licence takes a week I would say either... the 10 isn't tested hasn't been around long enough for anyone to be sure... therefore the 19... it's the most popular handgun in the world for a reason... the p10 might be great I won't risk it and when shtf you need to wait 6 months to replace it...

I shot the P10C with Formalito, the importers of CZ at Magnum United at the DGS shoot this passed weekend.

Not being a current CZ or Glock owner but having shot both brands on numerous and on multiple occasions I beg to differ about any Glock being better than this new P10C.

The CZ's trigger is absolutely fantastic and probably the best of any striker fired pistols currently including Walther's and HK's.

The test model I had shot had been borrowed to 2 retailers and 3 magazine publications previously for testing and evidently had 17000 ROUNDS THROUGH IT ALREADY and it still felt as tight as a nun's fiddle.

The recoil spring to me was fantastic and also stock standard as it was cycling perfectly and racking the slide felt as if the gun was straight out of the factory and still unfired.

It is also extremely accurate and has little muzzle flip/rise as I purposely checked for it and the trigger reset is also absolutely out of this world with an excellent break too.

Don't just take my word for it, just go and research the gun with the internet for some well known reviewers like Hickock45,sootch00,Randy Wakeman and many more and you will see what the trend is leaning towards in terms of the overall impression of this pistol gun and most guns for that matter.

Check out the torture tests done by the Military Arms Channel on most pistols for a decent and honest review.

Even better if you can try to shoot the gun before you purchase anything.

Good luck with your choice.

I have already booked my CZ P10C and just can't wait for it.

The shipment will be arriving in the next couple of weeks but I am told that shipment quantities are unknown as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    The shipment will be arriving in the next couple of weeks but I am told that shipment quantities are unknown as yet.
    A friend of mine brought one at Humansdorp Koöperasie about a month ago. They had another 3 in stock back then. R9600 if I remember correctly.

Good luck

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I shot the P10C with Formalito, the importers of CZ at Magnum United at the DGS shoot this passed weekend.

Not being a current CZ or Glock owner but having shot both brands on numerous and on multiple occasions I beg to differ about any Glock being better than this new P10C.

The CZ's trigger is absolutely fantastic and probably the best of any striker fired pistols currently including Walther's and HK's.

The test model I had shot had been borrowed to 2 retailers and 3 magazine publications previously for testing and evidently had 17000 ROUNDS THROUGH IT ALREADY and it still felt as tight as a nun's fiddle.

The recoil spring to me was fantastic and also stock standard as it was cycling perfectly and racking the slide felt as if the gun was straight out of the factory and still unfired.

It is also extremely accurate and has little muzzle flip/rise as I purposely checked for it and the trigger reset is also absolutely out of this world with an excellent break too.

Don't just take my word for it, just go and research the gun with the internet for some well known reviewers like Hickock45,sootch00,Randy Wakeman and many more and you will see what the trend is leaning towards in terms of the overall impression of this pistol gun and most guns for that matter.

Check out the torture tests done by the Military Arms Channel on most pistols for a decent and honest review.

Even better if you can try to shoot the gun before you purchase anything.

Good luck with your choice.

I have already booked my CZ P10C and just can't wait for it.

So objectively. Not subjectively how is it better.

Without consulting you tube non gurus.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast