Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Glock42 and Glock43

Quote Originally Posted by Will101 View Post
    Not to hijack someone's thread.. but could you please expand?
    Sure.

For instance, finding formal Crocs to match your rugby shorts.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

In all seriousness though, carrying a gun every day (actually carrying it every day and not just talking about it on the internet) requires a lifestyle change. The least of it will be a necessary wardrobe change.
    Havamal

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Can’t you just stop wearing those shorts?
    You have no filter Skaap!

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    You have bigger problems than which GLOCK to buy.
    I think you might have the biggest problem of everyone here particularly with your eyesight"seeing" that it is not Will101 who is contemplating which Glock to purchase here despite the fact that he also happens to wear the same shorts as I do.

User

Sorry for the Hi-jack Ricochet, I will start a new thread if I need more info/ questions regarding my post/ conversation with SSP.

Sure.

For instance, finding formal Crocs to match your rugby shorts.
    In all seriousness though, carrying a gun every day (actually carrying it every day and not just talking about it on the internet) requires a lifestyle change. The least of it will be a necessary wardrobe change.
    I have a lot to learn, and get what you are saying, and I admit that I need a few more decent shorts and shirts. Unfortunately I dont have the luxury of asking people whether I look fine in what I wear. I even wear non-matching clothes at home, well anything goes with rugby shorts right?

You do know that I live and work on farms? And I do my best to blend in like the other 'farmers' my age...

I had a lifestyle change when I moved out of the city. A second time when I started EDCing. I live and work on farms. We do a lot of stuff ourselves on the farm. I have wasted numerous good shirts and shorts in less than a weeks time, actually I have pretty much waisted a lot of whats in my wardrobe. I do need a wardrobe change anyway, most of my close are torn and full of holes, except for a few rugby shorts, a couple of shirts and then my decent clothes that gets worn maybe twice a year..

If you run a small business from the farm, wearing rugby shorts, working boots and a T-shirt, is comfortable and is better than trying to blend in with the latest fashion trend city guys to wear among farmers.

When going to see clients I do dress more decent though...

In otherwords you say I look stupid and out of place in my clothes?
    Last edited by CoffeeBean; 01-12-2017 at 14:21. Reason: added q

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    I think you might have the biggest problem of everyone here particularly with your eyesight"seeing" that it is not Will101 who is contemplating which Glock to purchase here despite the fact that he also happens to wear the same shorts as I do.
    Easy there... you don't wanna start swinging dicks and further derail the thread.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    No. This will not fly here.

Quote Originally Posted by Will101 View Post
    Sorry for the Hi-jack Ricochet, I will start a new thread if I need more info/ questions regarding my post/ conversation with SSP.

I have a lot to learn, and get what you are saying, and I admit that I need a few more decent shorts and shirts. Unfortunately I dont have the luxury of asking people whether I look fine in what I wear. I even wear non-matching clothes at home, well anything goes with rugby shorts right?

You do know that I live and work on farms? And I do my best to blend in like the other 'farmers' my age...

I had a lifestyle change when I moved out of the city. A second time when I started EDCing. I live and work on farms. We do a lot of stuff ourselves on the farm. I have wasted numerous good shirts and shorts in less than a weeks time, actually I have pretty much waisted a lot of whats in my wardrobe. I do need a wardrobe change anyway, most of my close are torn and full of holes, except for a few rugby shorts, a couple of shirts and then my decent clothes that gets worn maybe twice a year..

If you run a small business from the farm, wearing rugby shorts, working boots and a T-shirt, is comfortable and is better than trying to blend in with the latest fashion trend city guys to wear among farmers.

When going to see clients I do dress more decent though...

In otherwords you say I look stupid and out of place in my clothes?
    I hear you. I understand that you want to blend in and be comfortable.

You need to accept though that that may not be compatible with carrying a gun.

If you do an active job, and you seem to, carrying in a pocket is a bad idea.
    Havamal

User

I hear you. I understand that you want to blend in and be comfortable.

You need to accept though that that may not be compatible with carrying a gun.

If you do an active job, and you seem to, carrying in a pocket is a bad idea.

Ahh, sorry it is my fault for the misunderstanding. I forgot to state that I carry my 19 IWB at 4 o'clock. You are correct with the replies you gave to my posts, it would be silly of me to attempt to carry in the pocket that way..
    My initial post was that I can conceal with rugby shorts, and after reading Skaaphaas's post I was just wondering if there are any real problems with the rugby shorts and edcing..

User

Quality and reliability of draw is one of the potential problems.

If you can coach sport with a gun in your pocket, can you not coach sport with a slightly different type of pants , or wear a belt/band under them?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast