Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Have you got a M+P9c and an Olight wml?

Id like to see the Valkyrie PL-2 and mini on the 9c if that's at all possible?

There is a massive difference in lumen output and because of that silly #allthelumens i'm inclined to believe i need the bigger wml out on the farm. there are many more dark places than in town.

Help a brother out, google fu showed me nothing. wondering how far past the muzzle that PL-2 is going to stick out.

User

Default Re: Have you got a M+P9c and an Olight wml?

Sorry for the hijack, how long does the battery last at 1200 lumen? I couldn't find that info online. They mention a total runtime of 1h10 but says it steps down from 1200 to 600?

User

It shouldn't run at 1200lumens the whole time. The step down is to reduce heat so it doesn't overheat. Iirc it steps down after 1minute.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    It shouldn't run at 1200lumens the whole time. The step down is to reduce heat so it doesn't overheat. Iirc it steps down after 1minute.
    ok thanks, it was that minute at 1200 that I was wondering about.

Trayton ---

Man, be a sport, and get yourself A LARGER PISTOL.

90 seconds of continuous use at 1200 lumens

User

Quote Originally Posted by MTTSS View Post
    Trayton ---

Man, be a sport, and get yourself A LARGER PISTOL.
    The thought crossed my mind, until i bent over and the current EDC AIWB reminded my member that with guns, longer is not better.

User

The PL2 steps down from a brilliant 1200 lm to a still very useful 600 lm. The Mini steps down from an okay 400 lm to an anemic 60 lm.

Candela is also something to consider - 13800 for the PL2 vs. 1400 for the Mini. The PL2 will throw MUCH further than the Mini.

Have a look at https://olightsa.co.za/flashlights/1...35m-throw.html and https://olightsa.co.za/flashlights/1...540911054.html. A lot of reviews of YouTube of both lights.

I went for the PL2 over the Mini for these reasons mainly. The light is attached to my G17.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The PL2 steps down from a brilliant 1200 lm to a still very useful 600 lm. The Mini steps down from an okay 400 lm to an anemic 60 lm.Candela is also something to consider - 13800 for the PL2 vs. 1400 for the Mini. The PL2 will throw MUCH further than the Mini. Have a look at https://olightsa.co.za/flashlights/1...35m-throw.html and https://olightsa.co.za/flashlights/1...540911054.html. A lot of reviews of YouTube of both lights. I went for the PL2 over the Mini for these reasons mainly. The light is attached to my G17.
    Apparently the Olight WML's don't fit the 9c rail, Da_assassin has got a mini that i will test fit this week sometime. As far as choices go the PL 2 wins, and its only 20mm longer.

User

Apparently the Olight WML's don't fit the 9c rail, Da_assassin has got a mini that i will test fit this week sometime. As far as choices go the PL 2 wins, and its only 20mm longer.
    Oh, I see the rail section on the 9c is really short, owing to the short barrel. Just holding the PL2 to the web image of the 9c on S&W's site, looks like the mounting point is too far forward on the light and may extend past the front most rail cutout on the 9c's frame :-/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast