Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Have you got a M+P9c and an Olight wml?

The PL-2 is R1995, you’ll have change from your R3000

User

Exactly the problem Armed Preacher. That a lot more light for R1K less, how the hell is that tech not available in a light to fit the compact and why would the top tier light manufacturers like streamlight not have anything with even the mini's capabilities?

So the past weekend i managed to get one of the Olight PL-Mini Valkeyrie in hand and i noticed something but the shop was unable to tell me if it would be possible.

There is 4 "screws", 2 on the front and 2 on the rear of the light that looks like they hold the "Locking plate" in place so i was wondering if you loosened those 4 bolts and flipped the plate it should fit:
    Front

Rear

Anybody know if this can be done? Anybody know the importers so that they can maybe test this? I'm seriously tempted to try and and if it doens't work sell it to a friend.

Stupid google photos / drive doesn't allow BBCode "Embeded" sharing anymore. Hens the links
    Edit: I Cracked It - Ok maybe not but working on it

User

Images not appearing and the links are returning null results. May just be my PC.

Your best bet will likely be to get hold of the local agent to check on this: https://olightsa.co.za/. Henri Bierman is the owner - great guy to deal with: henri@olightsa.co.za / 084 369 1973.

Ok let try this:
    Front
    Rear

Can't Edit the orig post anymore.

Thanx i'll try and make contact with him, tried the USA site but no reply from them yet.

Ok so i took the plunge bought a PL-Mini Vlakyrie did my "mod" and it fits and works perfect.

Tried the 1913 locking block and the "glock" one (standard fitted) the 1913 one feels a bit more solid.

Wil try shooting it sometime for a test but for now it fits and locks solid.

TapaDroiding.

User

Would you mind posting some pics with the WML fitted to the pistol please?

I'll try uploading to google photos again or i'll search for a image hosting site over the weekend.

User

I've switched over to https://imgbb.com. It's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    I've switched over to https://imgbb.com. It's pretty cool.
    Thanx for the recommendation.

Orig way the light comes

My "mod" took the 4 "screws" out and flipped the locking plate so it moves from the front to the rear.

After taking the 4 "screws" out and flipping the locking plate around. In the interest of full disclosure the screws didn't just go in again the ones on the trigger side went in with out a hitch the ones on the front side i had to use a reamer to make the hole slightly oval (less than half a mm) I also switched from the GL (Glock) locking block to the 1913 one.

Camera Flash back yard...

Olight backyard, back wall is 23m+ from my backdoor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast