Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Snowflakes

User

Default Re: Snowflakes

Also on Fox News a female pro gun activist was invited to speak at a college in the USA. The students demanded and got safe spaces to be protected from her. As the reporter pointed out. Don’t like it? Don’t go. Stay in your dorm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

How do any of us react to blanket descriptive terms for whatever group we fall under?

And I’ve seen more snowflake behaviour from middle aged white men on GS Facebook than any millennial I’ve ever dealt with.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    How do any of us react to blanket descriptive terms for whatever group we fall under?

And I’ve seen more snowflake behaviour from middle aged white men on GS Facebook than any millennial I’ve ever dealt with.
    That's probably because you don't hang out with enough of them.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post

You scare millenials.
    Ive seen the safe spaces fill up when you walk past😁

User

I like millennials, I really do. They've boosted my career better than any HR fast track programme, my soon to be ex employer has made two counter offers to get me to stay and the new one can't wait for me to start. I'm fast approaching 50 but my work ethic, thick skin, ability to sort shit out with minimum fuss and max effort weighed heavily in their decision to hire me. That and the fact that I did SADF national service, which they asked about in the interview.
    While the HR politburo might love millennials on paper, line and senior managers detest them.

Banned

I guess that there was a similar term in latin as well. Coined 50-100 years before of the Roman Empire.

We want peace and prosperity for our children and go through many hardships to get it. The next generations do not understand what it took and starts enjoying the good life. Then it goes down the drain.Then it all starts again.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post
    The next generations do not understand what it took and starts enjoying the good life. Then it goes down the drain.Then it all starts again.
    This.

Now who said this and when:

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

User

Quote Originally Posted by AK-Gunner View Post
    This.

Now who said this and when:

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”
    Probably Plato

User

Close, Socrates about 2400 years ago. There's always a generation of snowflakes and such when older generations have done the killing and dying for them. And then the merry-go-round of life keeps spinning and all the bad shit begins all over again.

User

Don't know if anyone knows this chap.

Ben Shapiro. has some very sharp arguments against the lefties and he is amusing as well.

Ben Shapiro SCHOOLS College Professor On Why Millennials Are Delusional

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast