Default Re: Squeegie men: Advice

Avoid Grayston offramp?

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    Avoid Grayston offramp?
    ...And also Bruma (Johannesburg)

User

I lift club with a colleague, we work in Jhb CBD. The weeks I drive with him, we drive in a Nissan Micra...now he is 6.3 and 120kg, I'm 6.1, 135kg...both of us...in his Nissan Micra...it's already a sight to behold. At the offending offramps he just sits window open, with one of those electric stun guns... if they come close he just makes it buzz... they walk away...

User

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    Avoid Grayston offramp?
    Quote Originally Posted by keithbatkins View Post
    ...And also Bruma (Johannesburg)
    Yeah.. because adding 20 minutes to my trip is what I look forward too all flippin day.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    I lift club with a colleague, we work in Jhb CBD. The weeks I drive with him, we drive in a Nissan Micra...now he is 6.3 and 120kg, I'm 6.1, 135kg...both of us...in his Nissan Micra...it's already a sight to behold. At the offending offramps he just sits window open, with one of those electric stun guns... if they come close he just makes it buzz... they walk away...
    LOL!!!

Man one day can you pay one of these squeegee guys a few bucks to use your phone to take a photo of you two manne sitting in the micro mobile ........with the stun gun out? What an awesome pic that would be.

Even better would be to get another squeegee dude to play the part of the startled windshield cleaner when he sees the shocking weapon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4