Default A Thank You To All

As another year comes to an end i just wanted to say thank you to all members of GS, fellow hunters, sport shooters, collectors and all involved in this hobby we love. The reason for this thank you message is mostly based on my experience with you all whether advice is needed, advice given, buying and selling and most of all, the honesty between us.

I have bought and sold many items from members that are a far ways from me and trusted them just by message or call. I have received items via postnet, courier companies etc from members before I even had the chance to pay yet they trusted that I wouldn't do them in.
    It's great as a shooting community we have trust and loyalty among us even if we don't know the person.

Advice is given through knowledge acquired over the years and sometimes it may hurt others that take it the wrong way (Yes had many of those occasions) but 99% of the time it's a learning curve so that YOU as a poster can get free advice which could save you time and money.

Okay I'm done now. No more preaching!

Maybe I'm just happy today as I got a good deal on some reloading stuff aaaand wait for it.......

15/12/2017
    SAPS msg: Licence Ref. xxxx calibre .300 WIN MAG s/n ZZZZZ was approved. SAPS will notify you when licence can be collected.

Happy days!!

Once again thank you to all and have a safe weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Banned

Default Re: A Thank You To All

Welcome to the family!