Default Rail type identification

Hi all,I need some help in identifying this type of rail which is located underneath the stock of one one of my rifles. The rail has a rounded slot at one end of it. I will try to upload pictures of it here. I would like to mount a bipod to this rifle but I can't find the correct adapter to fit this rail and seeing as I don't exactly know what it is, making enquiries is a little difficult.I'm hoping someone here will know what rail this is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User

Default Re: Rail type identification

Type of Anschutz Forend Rail

User

Thank you, this is most helpful

User

Or one like this to fit a Harris type bipod. Can get it from www.sudami.co.za

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bonedoc View Post
    Or one like this to fit a Harris type bipod. Can get it from www.sudami.co.za

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Thanks Bonedoc.

Hi guys,

I managed to get an Atlas bipod with a picatinny rail attachment. Do you perhaps know who stocks the Anschutz to Picatinny rail attachment?

Sudami has an attachment for a Harris bipod and I was not able to locate one with a picatinny attachment for the Atlas. It doesn't help that many shops are closed ... sigh. I am willing to wait until they re-open, just doing my homework in advance so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.