Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 Owners

User

Default Re: Glock 43 Owners

Main EDC. For almost two weeks now.

Stock standard with two standard mags, two Vickers plus 2 mags and the ETS 12 round as backup. I have only shot about 200 rounds with the ETS using range ammo with no probs so far. LeftShot what did you find with your ETS?

Will look at sights only after getting some proper training done in the new year - which is upon us :)

Any recommendations other than waiting for the next Big T training? I’m in Jhb/Pta area.

Remington Ultimate Defense 147 Grain

Carrying Edge AIWB - My Black Friday special Quantum Carry Chameleon and mag holder arrived so I’m keen to test it out this week.

M

User

Quote Originally Posted by Morne101 View Post
    Main EDC. For almost two weeks now.

Stock standard with two standard mags, two Vickers plus 2 mags and the ETS 12 round as backup. I have only shot about 200 rounds with the ETS using range ammo with no probs so far. LeftShot what did you find with your ETS?

Will look at sights only after getting some proper training done in the new year - which is upon us :)

Any recommendations other than waiting for the next Big T training? I’m in Jhb/Pta area.

Remington Ultimate Defense 147 Grain

Carrying Edge AIWB - My Black Friday special Quantum Carry Chameleon and mag holder arrived so I’m keen to test it out this week.

M
    Ive experienced failures to feed with the ETS, where the round nose dives and doesn't feed into the chamber. The most important thing is to test your gear and make sure it runs well in your gun.

Aswell as Big T, consider Arno Barlow at Kembativs (I think he is running one at the end of Jan) and Mark Groome at 365 training.

User

Quote Originally Posted by LeftShot View Post
    Ive experienced failures to feed with the ETS, where the round nose dives and doesn't feed into the chamber. The most important thing is to test your gear and make sure it runs well in your gun. Aswell as Big T, consider Arno Barlow at Kembativs (I think he is running one at the end of Jan) and Mark Groome at 365 training.
    Awesome thanks! I’ll go look them up.

I rotate between a 42, 43, 26 and a 19 depending on what i think i will need.

My 43 has pearce +1 base pads which are fine tuned ala pearce to incorporate nicely to the grip and give the same curvature and have always found pearce to be perfectly flawless. I have a 2kg connector from Glock, trijicon HD sights (yellow) and a vickers tactical ext slide stop. Mine rides in a custom leather holster from the states made by garrity gun leather and has a neautral cant iwb with very stern metal clip. Tight lkttle package he makes really quality stuff. And i have a few like don hume, deSantis, Milt Sparg, Bianchi and a few that escape my recollection ...

I would like to participate to this thread, but I am still waiting for my license approval

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901 View Post
    I rotate between a 42, 43, 26 and a 19 depending on what i think i will need.
    Andy how big is the actual difference between G43 and G19? Is the G43 that much smaller, lighter etc that its very noticeable?

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaavG View Post
    Andy how big is the actual difference between G43 and G19? Is the G43 that much smaller, lighter etc that its very noticeable?
    Yes. Particularly the width, which makes a great difference to deep concealing.

User

DaavG, My EDC handguns are either the G43 or Sig P320C(G19 sized), and carrying the G43 is way easier and lighter. Really enjoying it this summer. When I don’t have a belt on I carry in my pocket.

User

Almost there guys...

Approved, but been waiting a month for the card.

Have bought a Daniels with an ulticlip for NPE environments, think this pistol will see 5/7 days a week.

User

Default Glock 43 Owners

Also waiting for card... ordered a G Code Shadow for Streamlight (which I still need to source) Not sure which I’ll get first holster or card ha ha

Need to look at some sights aswell.

Has anyone thought about pocket carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast