Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 Owners

Default Re: Glock 43 Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Kev123 View Post
    Also waiting for card... ordered a G Code Shadow for Streamlight (which I still need to source) Not sure which I’ll get first holster or card ha ha

Need to look at some sights aswell.

Has anyone thought about pocket carry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As to pocket carry, first of all it will have to be in a proper holster that protects the trigger guard. Would not want to carry it empty chamber. Then the next consideration is that it will be more difficult to get the gun out and into play compared to a holster on the belt if the pocket is a pants pocket. It may indeed be very difficult if seated like when driving in a car. I have however considered to carry it in a holster in a coat pocket in winter when one is layered with clothing and a bigger pistol on the belt becomes rather inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftShot View Post
    DaavG, My EDC handguns are either the G43 or Sig P320C(G19 sized), and carrying the G43 is way easier and lighter. Really enjoying it this summer. When I don’t have a belt on I carry in my pocket.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Yes 43 is a huge difference. I fond even from the 26 to 43 there is a marked difference as the width allows it to almost melt against your side where a 26 may show. This is realky if your in a t-shit untucked for me.

Tge 42 is a better proposition for pocket carru as the 43 i thibk Glock meant to be a smaller single stack that cam actually be shot so youbare kind of at the peak of what is possible for pocket. But it is doable and i am sure there are pocket holsters for the 43.

I am paetial to tge don hume 001 model pocket holsters well made thin and conceals effortlessly. You can pick them up on ebay amoung others.

I used them for my jframe smiths and like them alot

User

Would you pocket carry with a holster?

Quote Originally Posted by Morne101 View Post
    Would you pocket carry with a holster?
    Of course. It's pretty hazardous to pocket carry without one.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Of course. It's pretty hazardous to pocket carry without one.
    Yes I would be very nervous with the trigger uncovered :) Darwin awards in the making. I was wondering if the sticky holster was going to be used then. I’m not sure I’d use one after reading numerous comments here from everyone.

User

Default Glock 43 Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Morne101 View Post
    Yes I would be very nervous with the trigger uncovered :) Darwin awards in the making. I was wondering if the sticky holster was going to be used then. I’m not sure I’d use one after reading numerous comments here from everyone.

I was referring to pocket carry with a sticky or similar type holster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I converted a small soft leather IWB revolver holtster that the G43 fits into 100% with trigger safely covered by just cutting off the bottom below the G43 tip. Nothing as yet on the market beats it IMHO.
    PM and I will let you have a photo if anyone interested.

Arctic Wolf Gear made me a leather pocket holster for my 43. It cost far less than my other holsters but has seen a lot more use in the last two years.

Check him out on Facebook, tell him what you'd like and he'll make it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901 View Post
    I rotate between a 42, 43, 26 and a 19 depending on what i think i will need.

My 43 has pearce +1 base pads which are fine tuned ala pearce to incorporate nicely to the grip and give the same curvature and have always found pearce to be perfectly flawless. I have a 2kg connector from Glock, trijicon HD sights (yellow) and a vickers tactical ext slide stop. Mine rides in a custom leather holster from the states made by garrity gun leather and has a neautral cant iwb with very stern metal clip. Tight lkttle package he makes really quality stuff. And i have a few like don hume, deSantis, Milt Sparg, Bianchi and a few that escape my recollection ...
    Where did you buy the Pearce Grips?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast