Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default PMB farmer arrested after shooting at funeral

Surprised I can't find a reference to this here. Anyway, apologies for posting a News24 article, but this one is interesting: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...neral-20180101

It seems like the funeral goers tried to bury someone on his farm illegally. He asked them to stop, and this happened:

Now to me the crowd approaching him and telling him they have guns, while he's retreating makes this a relatively clear case of self-defense. I suspect his wrongdoing was that he didn't report it to the police ASAP, and that the funeral-goers managed to do this before him.

Thoughts?

User

Default Re: PMB farmer arrested after shooting at funeral

User

Now they want his farm. I have no link as I have seen it on the news on TV. What does the ownership of the farm have to do with the incident anyway?

User

Seem that we will have start using body cams.

User

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggun View Post
    Seem that we will have start using body cams.
    This!

The farmer has been arrested as stated, so not at home. His wife was attacked yesterday afternoon and in a bad way in hospital.

The Act dealing with land tenure (ESTA). One of the qualifying criteria is that the landowner allowed the burial of deceased relatives.

These folk would appear to be trying to create an ESTA right by burying a deceased on his property. Next they come along and claim tenure rights.

Let's see what the evidence says...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmirg View Post
    This!

The farmer has been arrested as stated, so not at home. His wife was attacked yesterday afternoon and in a bad way in hospital.
    She passed away. RIP

User

She has not passed away, you are confusing the farmers wife with another woman who succumb to stab wounds earlier in the day, please make sure of your info when posting things on the internet or social media, no need to add fuel to the flame even accidentally.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    She has not passed away, you are confusing the farmers wife with another woman who succumb to stab wounds earlier in the day, please make sure of your info when posting things on the internet or social media, no need to add fuel to the flame even accidentally.
    Apologies this was from Willshir Security they are normally accurate.
    Willshir Security

Condolences to the Vucher family. May Marie Rest in Peace.
    MURDER_ Marie Louise Vucher (78) stabbed to death in her house on a farm outside Cramond. Suspects fled with a TV, mobile phone, and handbag. The Police and community detained 2 suspects aged 26, and 28 (KZN, Cramond, farm)
    COMMENT: This may be a revenge attack, and related to Edward Philip Solomons alleged shooting of one of his employees during a fight with mourners at a funeral. COMMENT ENDS

User

I'm not familiar with willshir security but I am on the other side of crammond. There were two incidents yesterday, the stabbing in which an elderly lady passed and two suspects were arrested. And the attack on the farmer in questions wife. I think willshir have got the wir3s crossed on this one.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast