Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: The Sig P320 Everyones opinions

Well, handed in my 320 today at Tactical 22. The L&O chaps are there tomorrow to do the trigger upgrade. Lets see what comes out the other side.

User

Nice id like to hear what you think about it when it comes back. Also i was wondering i saw some videos where it has light primer strikes and dont know if its ammo related. With this new lighter striker that they are adding would it make the strikes better? Or make the strikes softer? Not sure if it wil make a difference or not what do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

This may be a little off topic - but does anyone know if Ghost Guns' P320 80% kit suffers from the same problems as an original Sig P320?

User

Quote Originally Posted by GoSig View Post
    Nice id like to hear what you think about it when it comes back. Also i was wondering i saw some videos where it has light primer strikes and dont know if its ammo related. With this new lighter striker that they are adding would it make the strikes better? Or make the strikes softer? Not sure if it wil make a difference or not what do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    I ran about 200 rounds through my sig with the new parts this weekend on a self defense course and not one malfunction that was related to the firearm. Very happy with its performance!

User

Quote Originally Posted by LeftShot View Post
    I ran about 200 rounds through my sig with the new parts this weekend on a self defense course and not one malfunction that was related to the firearm. Very happy with its performance!
    Was that you who posted on FB?

Couple of questions. Did you see the parts that got replaced? Can you say if it was the skeletonized assembly? How is the trigger pull?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ωhm View Post
    This may be a little off topic - but does anyone know if Ghost Guns' P320 80% kit suffers from the same problems as an original Sig P320?
    Uses the same FCU - so very possible that it does. Personally don't see the point behind those 80% lowers - it's really just an oversized grip module that needs to be machined down before you can actually use it. Just buy OEM grips.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    Was that you who posted on FB?

Couple of questions. Did you see the parts that got replaced? Can you say if it was the skeletonized assembly? How is the trigger pull?

Yip that was me.

I didn’t see them being installed but I did see the parts before, it definitely had a new skelotonised striker, the sear got changed, and the stricker block feels like the spring is stiffer. Also the lighter trigger, possibly more parts or springs but I can’t say for sure.

The trigger feels slightly heavier (purely subjective and I may be wrong), but very crisp and short reset. If you feel the old trigger it has a slight bump or click before the break, where the new trigger hits the wall and breaks, that is the biggest difference for me between the two triggers. It definitely didn’t get any worse, and the accuracy on the weekend during slow fire was very good, I was achieving about R5 coin sized accuracy from 5 meters.

Im happy with it and I was assured that it is drop safe with the “SA upgrade” ...

Uses the same FCU - so very possible that it does. Personally don't see the point behind those 80% lowers - it's really just an oversized grip module that needs to be machined down before you can actually use it. Just buy OEM grips.
    I think it's mostly just Americans fearing a registry will be used against them in a gun grab, but on the other hand, people like to tinker, mod and customize their FA's.

User

Right. So a couple of us got our upgrades done at DSG this morning. Tested it out and so far so good. The trigger feels slightly cleaner so that's a good thing.

Got the chance to meet Luan from L&O and had a small chat about support for SIG.

User

Right. So a couple of us got our upgrades done at DSG this morning. Tested it out and so far so good. The trigger feels slightly cleaner so that's a good thing.

Got the chance to meet Luan from L&O and had a small chat about support for SIG.
    Best of luck with that.

I hope you told him that you no longer drink the coolaid.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast