Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default The Sig P320 Everyones opinions

Hi im interessted to hear what everyone thinks of the sig P320. I know just put it down softly.... but as the trigger upgrade wil be comming to South Africa it doesnt bother me at all and dont think it wil bothet alot of other people as the problem is being fixed. Any other problems you guys know about? If you have a p320 of your own how has your experience been so far? Anyone with a high round count through their p320 would be interesting to hear about.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: The Sig P320 Everyones opinions

Quote Originally Posted by GoSig View Post
    Hi im interessted to hear what everyone thinks of the sig P320. I know just put it down softly.... but as the trigger upgrade wil be comming to South Africa it doesnt bother me at all and dont think it wil bothet alot of other people as the problem is being fixed. Any other problems you guys know about? If you have a p320 of your own how has your experience been so far? Anyone with a high round count through their p320 would be interesting to hear about.

I have one.

I have put about 3000 rounds through her if I had to guesstimate.

What I have observed with mine is that I can induce a light strike just about on demand.

The only other issue that has showed up here and there is extraction issues. Mine is ok, but my BIL had the issue, and replaced the extractor spring, all good after that.

I have not tried to drop it to make it fire though, so all good there.

I still like the gun, call it being a brand slut if you want, but there it is.

Just keep in mind if it is your only FA that you can use for SD, make sure you have enough mags, and a spare spring kit with you now. Stock levels are not quite up there as with glock and cz spares at gun shops, so buy them when you can to make sure you're covered.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

User

I bought mine now desember. I got the compact but wil still a while before i can actually go and pick it up with the lisencing and all :( ... im planning on buying all the spares i can (preferably 1 of everything that can break as i would be prepared for anything in that case). It wil be my EDC but wil send in for trigger upgrade before i start carrying it so that i dont have to stop carrying it just to send it in. Planning on getting at least 4-6 mags best case 3 carry and 2-3 practise mags. Any idea on a good carry holster and availability?

User

I forgot to ask what causes the light primer strikes wil like to avoid it as much as i can

User

I have a Daniel's IWB that I carry at 16:00, comfortable, and works well.

What I've done as well though is to get the sub-compact grip module with the compact slide running on top of it, could not believe how much of a difference the 10mm or so on the grip length made to concealment. I am happy to give up the 3 rounds due to working in a non permissive environment.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

User

Hi im interessted to hear what everyone thinks of the sig P320.
    I bought mine now desember.
    Shouldn't you have asked for opinions BEFORE buying the gun ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Shouldn't you have asked for opinions BEFORE buying the gun ?
    Im happy with my purchase and wont look back read countless forums about the p320 and reviews on youtube. Like i said im my first most im jist interested in hearing what the people that already have it say about it. This post isnt to have me make a choice but for the next person who might be interested in p320's to come and read real experiences with people who actualy have it

User

Big T posted something uncannily similair to this on the Gunsite Facebook page just but 9hrs ago.....

User

Im not part of the FB group didnt know there was one. Applied now wil see when or if i get approved what he posted

User

I have a P320 compact for a little while now. It replaced my M&P9 full size.

I bought a Subcompact small grip module for edc and it makes a huge difference. It is replacing my Shield as EDC as I want to pass my Shield on to my wife.

Another reason for buying it was to compete in IDPA CCP division. It is very accurate and it's very comfortable to shoot. I love this pistol a lot.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast