Default Holster info required

Without playing these manufacturers up against one another I would like to know what the difference in quality or any other differences are between Carter Custom Kydex Holsters and Quantum Carry Kydex Holsters?

Which one is the most comfortable to carry edc and best suited for a M&P Shield 9mm carried iwb?

I hate a bulky or sharp cornered or sharp sided holster and still think leather is probably best suited for me however I am open to good quality kydex holster suggestions.

To digress does anyone have real experience with the polymer Cytac holsters? Any opinions on them?
    Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

PS!! I recently viewed photographs of a guy that shot himself in the leg when unholstering and re-holstering when exiting his vehicle which apparently lead to the trigger being depressed when catching the holster somehow upon re-holstering.
    Scary crap if you ask me when not in the least expecting that to happen at the time of the incident!!

User

Default Re: Holster info required

My holsters from Armortron Gear are really good.

I've got a hybrid leather backed with a kydex shell, Kydex AIWB, OWB, and also a full kydex with a "soft skin lining" (or whatever the heck it's called) on the back which is really comfy

You can see some of the work

https://www.instagram.com/armortron_gear

(PS. Not affiliated with them in any way. Just have a whole bunch of stuff from there that I really enjoy). Also custom made to your liking

User

Quote Originally Posted by HitMan_ View Post
    My holsters from Armortron Gear are really good.

I've got a hybrid leather backed with a kydex shell, Kydex AIWB, OWB, and also a full kydex with a "soft skin lining" (or whatever the heck it's called) on the back which is really comfy

You can see some of the work

https://www.instagram.com/armortron_gear

(PS. Not affiliated with them in any way. Just have a whole bunch of stuff from there that I really enjoy). Also custom made to your liking
    Page is down... You got contact number? That soft backing on holster sounds interesting

User

082 747 1000

User

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodedHoodlum View Post
    Page is down... You got contact number? That soft backing on holster sounds interesting
    Try this link

https://www.instagram.com/armortrongear

Banned

Which holster for a G19 gen 5 for CCP IDPA?

User

I carry my CZ75 in an IWB Army Ant General holster and am very happy with it. It's a hybrid holster.

Hi Ricochet.
    If you are not in a hurry and can accept the Rand/US$ exchange rate, check out www.TheisHolsters.com
    Regards.
    Keith.

Attachment 27737